Windows 10: I made an installation media using flash drive, and when I tried installing it says it...

Discus and support I made an installation media using flash drive, and when I tried installing it says it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an HP laptop with AMD Ryzen 5, It does have an SSD, but during the attempt of installing windows 11 it says we couldn't find any drives. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chayieeeee, Mar 27, 2023.

1. I made an installation media using flash drive, and when I tried installing it says it...

I have an HP laptop with AMD Ryzen 5, It does have an SSD, but during the attempt of installing windows 11 it says we couldn't find any drives. How will I fix this problem?

:)

chayieeeee, Mar 27, 2023
  2. DarkEgo Win User

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Mar 27, 2023
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Installing Win 10 x64 using a flash memory

As long as the flash drive is MBR, with a FAT32 partition marked as active. Then you can copy and paste all the files and folders from a mounted Windows 10 installation ISO file to it and it will be universally bootable.

NavyLCDR, Mar 27, 2023
  4. I made an installation media using flash drive, and when I tried installing it says it...

Can't install update on external hard drive?

Thank you for that information Laura.

Since the Update Assistant is still not offering the option to install updates in external drive, I suggest that you create a bootable media using a USB flash drive and another one where we will install the updates. See

Create Windows 10 installation media
    and follow the steps under "Using the tool to create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file)" to learn how.

Afterwards, follow the steps below on how to install updates :

• Connect both the USB flash drive with Windows 10 installation files
      and the other empty USB flash drive.
    • Double-click the Setup.exe file to launch the Windows 10 installation from the USB flash drive.
    • Select the Keep personal files and apps option to update your computer.
    • If you get the "Windows needs more space" option, click the
      Choose another drive
      or attach an external drive with 10GB available link.
    • Click Install
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process as necessary.

We appreciate your patience Laura. Don't hesitate to post back if you need more help.

Israel Arn, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

I made an installation media using flash drive, and when I tried installing it says it...

1. I made an installation media using flash drive, and when I tried installing it says it... - Similar Threads - made installation media

2. I am trying to install qbasic and I installed the file and when I try to open it, it says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install qbasic and I installed the file and when I try to open it, it says...: Please clear my doubt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-install-qbasic-and-i-installed-the/e335c3a9-307b-449e-86c0-d01828375675
  3. I am trying to install qbasic and I installed the file and when I try to open it, it says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to install qbasic and I installed the file and when I try to open it, it says...: Please clear my doubt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-install-qbasic-and-i-installed-the/e335c3a9-307b-449e-86c0-d01828375675
  4. how to USB flash drive installation media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to USB flash drive installation media: Create installation media USB flash drive, DVD or ISO file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-usb-flash-drive-installation-media/41a6beb2-5ea2-44ba-a938-8c094f6c0e35
  5. how to USB flash drive installation media

how to USB flash drive installation media: Create installation media USB flash drive, DVD or ISO file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-usb-flash-drive-installation-media/41a6beb2-5ea2-44ba-a938-8c094f6c0e35
  6. How to reformat USB Flash Drive when it says "There is no media"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to reformat USB Flash Drive when it says "There is no media"?: For some particular reason, my USB doesn't seem to be detected on my PC. Whenever I double-click it, it'll always say "There is no media. Insert a disk, then try again."...
  7. How to reformat USB Flash Drive when it says "There is no media"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reformat USB Flash Drive when it says "There is no media"?: For some particular reason, my USB doesn't seem to be detected on my PC. Whenever I double-click it, it'll always say "There is no media. Insert a disk, then try again."...
  8. How to reformat USB Flash Drive when it says "There is no media"?

9. I made an installation media using flash drive, and when I tried installing it says it...

I made an installation media using flash drive, and when I tried installing it says it...: I have an HP laptop with AMD Ryzen 5, It does have an SSD, but during the attempt of installing windows 11 it says we couldn't find any drives. How will I fix this problem?...
  10. Can I use an external HD like a usb flash drive to use the media installation tool?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use an external HD like a usb flash drive to use the media installation tool?: an I use an external HD like a usb flash drive to use the media installation tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-an-external-hd-like-a-usb-flash-drive-to/4ff3b24b-d4fc-4237-9598-cf8127730e2f