Windows 10: I made an invisible folder and lost it.

Discus and support I made an invisible folder and lost it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I made a folder and made the name invisible with (alt+0160). How would I search my computer for it? submitted by /u/Kiferus [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kiferus, Jan 12, 2020.

1. I made an invisible folder and lost it.

I made a folder and made the name invisible with (alt+0160). How would I search my computer for it?

submitted by /u/Kiferus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kiferus, Jan 12, 2020
  2. gabbydgar Win User

Folder in Favorites lost

Had a folder in IE favorites named xxxxx favorites with many items in it. Don't know what I may have done but it is gone from the list. When I try to create a new folder it tells me that there is one already there, but it is not. Any suggestion where I might find the lost folder or how to restore it.

gabbydgar, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Lost folders on Update

Hi,

There are ways to recover some missing files on Windows 10. For us to help you recover them, we'd like to ask a few things. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you using an Administator account to search for the missing folders/files?
    • Are you able to find the missing files/folders using Search?
    • What specific files/folders are missing?

Meanwhile, as an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and follow the troubleshooting steps given.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Terrypin Win User

I made an invisible folder and lost it.

Invisible folder

Thanks, but I always enable Hidden files.

Arduino is a folder containing a score of subfolders and over a hundred files. As mentioned, I can open any of them in various ways - apart from directly first opening the invisible folder!

Terrypin, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

I made an invisible folder and lost it.

1. I made an invisible folder and lost it. - Similar Threads - made invisible folder

2. Folders are invisible now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders are invisible now...: Hello,I am using the new windows system 11, and I just got a system upgraded. but after the system completed the upgrade and restarted, I click "This PC" to open my files, all those folds such as Download, Music, Pictures, Videos, etc ... all of those folders disappeared....
  3. Folders are invisible now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folders are invisible now...: Hello,I am using the new windows system 11, and I just got a system upgraded. but after the system completed the upgrade and restarted, I click "This PC" to open my files, all those folds such as Download, Music, Pictures, Videos, etc ... all of those folders disappeared....
  4. Invisible Folder Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Folder Icons: For some reason, some of my icons are just straight up invisible. Not even showing the default white paper icon, just invisible. The first file is a folder and the other is an access databaseThese two are on my desktop and no matter what I do they just stay invisible, even if...
  5. Invisible Folder Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible Folder Icons: For some reason, some of my icons are just straight up invisible. Not even showing the default white paper icon, just invisible. The first file is a folder and the other is an access databaseThese two are on my desktop and no matter what I do they just stay invisible, even if...
  6. Invisible Folder Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Invisible "C:\Boot\Macrium" Folder

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Invisible "C:\Boot\Macrium" Folder: This question was generated by a post on the Macrium Support Forum but I thought seeing how there are many more items in this "invisible" C:\boot menu item I'd post it here and possibly find the answer to my question as to why it doesn't show up unless I specifically do a...
  8. Invisible folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Invisible folder: I copied a folder called Electronics and all its many subfolders from another PC (which runs XP) using USB stick L:. Then I opened it here in my Win 10 Pro PC. The subfolder L:\Electronics i7\Arduino, clearly exists, and I can open its files. But its parent does not display...
  9. I lost access to a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    I lost access to a folder: win10 1809 17763-253 I was being a happy new user of kicad and created my first schematic. Fortunately, I have been saving it regularly. Then I did something that now appears to be stupid. I moved the folder kicad was saving the file to. The next time I tried to save the...
  10. Invisible windows app icons and lost thumbnails.

in Windows 10 Support
    Invisible windows app icons and lost thumbnails.: I had some invisible icons on my taskbar (not all of them, seems to be only windows apps) and I tried an online fix which suggested deleting the icon cache. However, this didn't work and now I have no thumbnails for any of my files so I can't tell what anything is. Very...