Windows 10: I made another account for my brother but I don't want his apps by on my desktop! I want to...

Discus and support I made another account for my brother but I don't want his apps by on my desktop! I want to... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I made another account for my brother but I don't want his apps by on my desktop! I want to stop syncing apps... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Rahaf.2, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Rahaf.2 Win User

I made another account for my brother but I don't want his apps by on my desktop! I want to...

I made another account for my brother but I don't want his apps by on my desktop! I want to stop syncing apps

:)

Rahaf.2, Mar 3, 2021

2. I don´t get any emails from the marketplace so can´t buy or reinstall apps

I don´t get any emails from the marketplace. The email address is working fine, I tried an alternate, didn´t work either. I don´t receive the email on my desktop nor on my Windows phone and it used to work fine. Can´t buy any app now!
    According to my account I have installed the app many times, but there is no email to be found anywhere. Checked all trash folders etc to no avail. Both addresses I tried were Gmail addresses. The first one is my original Windows Live ID email address.
    The phone (and my desktop) do receive other emails to these same accounts so apparently Windows Marketplace is not really sending them.
    Problem continues for two days now.

PatrickJoyceSP, Mar 3, 2021
  3. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Mar 3, 2021
  4. I made another account for my brother but I don't want his apps by on my desktop! I want to...

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

I made another account for my brother but I don't want his apps by on my desktop! I want to...

1. I made another account for my brother but I don't want his apps by on my desktop! I want to... - Similar Threads - made another account

2. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  3. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  4. I want don't have windows permission my account

I want don't have windows permission my account: Shiva *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-dont-have-windows-permission-my-account/f6d53473-4d74-4ebe-804c-a39576eb5700
  5. i want to upload my app on my desktop but i cant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to upload my app on my desktop but i cant: well, i want to put my app on my desktop, i went throuh all of the processes like pinning it but still it doesnt work,i tried dragging it to the desktop but it refuses to leave the taskbar to the desktop. so pls help me else i will rather cionsider apple instead of hp...i am...
  6. i want to upload my app on my desktop but i cant

i want to upload my app on my desktop but i cant: well, i want to put my app on my desktop, i went throuh all of the processes like pinning it but still it doesnt work,i tried dragging it to the desktop but it refuses to leave the taskbar to the desktop. so pls help me else i will rather cionsider apple instead of hp...i am...
  7. I don't want to use my moms account anymore, but don't want to lose anything.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't want to use my moms account anymore, but don't want to lose anything.: So, I've been using my pc for a while. The thing is, I just got a laptop and realized that I'm under my mom's email and not mine. UghThis whole time, I've set up my whole user on my pc and it's my mom's user...for years now...and now on my new laptop too.So, obviously I don't...
  8. I want the key with my brother

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want the key with my brother: your computer is locked and I dont remember my recovery key So I need help how can recover https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-key-with-my-brother/dd2629c7-b048-4a1a-a23b-c32246f51654
  9. Another account was added to my computer that I don't want and it's messing with my settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Another account was added to my computer that I don't want and it's messing with my settings: When I start my computer, it leads to the account sign in page but automatically tries to sign in on an account I never created. Then when I click my actual account I use and sign in, all my desktop icons are scattered all over the place. I went into the settings to manage...
  10. onedrive. don't want it but i want my desktop back...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive. don't want it but i want my desktop back...: Got a new pc and one drive immediately started throwing my files there and filled itself up and started asking me if I wanted to buy more. NO! Thought I stopped this thing from syncing and deleted the app. By my digital audio workstation seems to have defaulted to storing...