Windows 10: I made the MUI package of my own language for Windows. How can I report this to Microsoft...

Discus and support I made the MUI package of my own language for Windows. How can I report this to Microsoft... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please, can the relevant official contact me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by S-n Amil, Nov 28, 2023.

1. S-n Amil Win User

I made the MUI package of my own language for Windows. How can I report this to Microsoft...

Please, can the relevant official contact me?

:)

S-n Amil, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Florio Win User

Direct links to MUI language packs for Windows 10

Does anyone have access to the English, French and German MUI language packs formerly found on MUI language CAB file - install in Windows 10. The link is now dead.

Thanks.

Florio, Nov 28, 2023
  3. _JP_ Win User
    Windows 7 Language Pack

That is pretty much it.
    MUI packs are only available in the entreprise or ultimate editions of windows 7 (and windows vista).

I made the MUI package of my own language for Windows. How can I report this to Microsoft... [​IMG]

Your best option is to get a windows copy with your native language and reinstall.

EDIT: Oh, and all versions of windows 8 have MUI packs.

4. davidm71 Win User

I made the MUI package of my own language for Windows. How can I report this to Microsoft...

Microsoft no english language windows for you!

After visiting the official Microsoft software download service and entering my Win 7 ultimate 64 product key I noticed out of the two dozen languages listed English version was missing! anyone else notice this?

Thanks

davidm71, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

1. I made the MUI package of my own language for Windows. How can I report this to Microsoft... - Similar Threads - made MUI package

2. I made the MUI package of my own language for Windows. How can I report this to Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I made the MUI package of my own language for Windows. How can I report this to Microsoft...: Please, can the relevant official contact me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-made-the-mui-package-of-my-own-language-for/cefba470-146b-4174-bdfa-a96e2690b4df
  3. How Can I Manage Packages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Manage Packages?: I install apps from unknown websites all the time. When I delete them, I am not sure that anything related to them has been deleted, and I don't know what other things they affected on the system. I know Ubuntu has a way of finding out about dependencies and stuff. Is there a...
  4. How Can I Manage Packages?

How Can I Manage Packages?: I install apps from unknown websites all the time. When I delete them, I am not sure that anything related to them has been deleted, and I don't know what other things they affected on the system. I know Ubuntu has a way of finding out about dependencies and stuff. Is there a...
  5. How can I follow up on the report made in the Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I follow up on the report made in the Feedback Hub?: Cannot contact Microsoft PhilippinesTel. +63 2 8860 8989 has a problem with the IVRS and Fax. +63 2 8860 8990 not connected to a fax machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-follow-up-on-the-report-made-in-the/b55d4290-8bf0-4208-989d-83dba1bf7b0a
  6. How can I follow up on the report made in the Feedback Hub?

How can I follow up on the report made in the Feedback Hub?: Cannot contact Microsoft PhilippinesTel. +63 2 8860 8989 has a problem with the IVRS and Fax. +63 2 8860 8990 not connected to a fax machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-follow-up-on-the-report-made-in-the/b55d4290-8bf0-4208-989d-83dba1bf7b0a
  7. HOW CAN I CHANGE WINDOWS LANGUAGE

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW CAN I CHANGE WINDOWS LANGUAGE: THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-windows-language/ed6f9857-50ce-4b3a-ba2e-367391406149
  8. Voice packages and Languages packages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice packages and Languages packages: Soo i can't get any voice packes other than the one from my own country i would love to have one from the united states to play the new game i bought "Phasmophopia" i would be extremely happy if someone could help me.. I am fully aware there stands united kingdom on the...
  9. Can I access Microsoft crash reports

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I access Microsoft crash reports: Since recently upgrading my motherboard and CPU I have experienced several PC crashes. I'm notified via a Microsoft window that "your PC has encountered a problem and needs to shut down" which then gathers info. diagnostic report I assume while displaying a "stopcheck" code...
  10. Mui No Valid System Language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mui No Valid System Language: My computer was running on windows 10 chinese version, and I looked up online trying to change the current display language. So I followed the instruction and removed the existing chinese mui. This is where things starts to go bad, it asked me to restart and I accepted, when...