Windows 10: I made the upload and now Windows is disabled.

Discus and support I made the upload and now Windows is disabled. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Error code: 0x8004FC13 I have a Surface and after the feature update (Windows 10, version 1803), my laptop doesn't function. It's on the flight mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by biancasavasta, May 6, 2019.

1. I made the upload and now Windows is disabled.

Error code: 0x8004FC13

I have a Surface and after the feature update (Windows 10, version 1803), my laptop doesn't function. It's on the flight mode and I can't change this setting. I tried to solve it by the troubleshooting, but without any success. If there is a way to solve it, please help me!

:)

biancasavasta, May 6, 2019

2. Can't upload images over 95kb, why?

Hello,

Device security, such as firewall can be one of the factors why this issue occurs. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• What is the file type of the images that you're trying to upload?
    • Where are you trying to upload these images?
    • Is there any third party security software installed on your device? If yes, we suggest that you disable it and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Zedrick Del, May 6, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 6, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

I made the upload and now Windows is disabled.

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, May 6, 2019
Thema:

I made the upload and now Windows is disabled.

1. I made the upload and now Windows is disabled. - Similar Threads - made upload disabled

2. OneDrive automatic screenshot uploading is disabled, but they keep getting uploaded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive automatic screenshot uploading is disabled, but they keep getting uploaded...: Hello,I seem to be having issues with OneDrive on my windows 11 machine. First, I want to be clear that I do not want my screenshots to be backed up or uploaded to the cloud automatically. I noticed that OneDrive was saving them by default on the cloud. I erased them, and I...
  3. OneDrive automatic screenshot uploading is disabled, but they keep getting uploaded...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive automatic screenshot uploading is disabled, but they keep getting uploaded...: Hello,I seem to be having issues with OneDrive on my windows 11 machine. First, I want to be clear that I do not want my screenshots to be backed up or uploaded to the cloud automatically. I noticed that OneDrive was saving them by default on the cloud. I erased them, and I...
  4. Now i made a stupid move

Now i made a stupid move: by dowenloaded a suspicious file it deleted the hole disk but it also deactivate windows security show a black screen when i open it i was able to get a part from the deleted data, but know how can i know that is there someone in my pc and get windows security active, also...
  5. Now i made a stupid move

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Now i made a stupid move: by dowenloaded a suspicious file it deleted the hole disk but it also deactivate windows security show a black screen when i open it i was able to get a part from the deleted data, but know how can i know that is there someone in my pc and get windows security active, also...
  6. Disable uploading or attachments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable uploading or attachments: Hello community.In our environment we want to disable uploading files over internet or attachments like email attachments is there is a group policy for disabling that? and what we have to do if we want to achieve that? I tried googling about it and we didn’t find any who can...
  7. Disable uploading or attachments

Disable uploading or attachments: Hello community.In our environment we want to disable uploading files over internet or attachments like email attachments is there is a group policy for disabling that? and what we have to do if we want to achieve that? I tried googling about it and we didn’t find any who can...
  8. Disable uploading or attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10?: How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10? Like if I go to gmail or outlook and try to upload an attachment, I want it blocked and not attached. How can I do that? submitted by /u/BattleStadium [link] [comments]...
  10. How do I disable automatic uploads to OneDrive?

How do I disable automatic uploads to OneDrive?: How do I disable automatic uploads to OneDrive? 65392