Windows 10: I made this video showing how you can get con folders!

Discus and support I made this video showing how you can get con folders! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D1hfTFFXNs submitted by /u/MaxTheMinerBoy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MaxTheMinerBoy, Oct 21, 2020.

1. I made this video showing how you can get con folders!

/u/MaxTheMinerBoy, Oct 21, 2020

2. Moved a folder from another drive and rename and it still shows as the old folder name in certain places

Hi Nick,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior.

• Create a new folder name it as 'My Videos'.
    • Now copy/cut and paste the contents which are in the folder "Videos", and delete the folder "Videos".
    • Now check the behavior.
    Please keep us updated with the status of the folder, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Oct 21, 2020
  4. enso Win User

I made this video showing how you can get con folders!

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

I made this video showing how you can get con folders!

1. I made this video showing how you can get con folders! - Similar Threads - made video showing

2. How can I get my downloads to show on my downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get my downloads to show on my downloads folder?: I tried looking and trying the other resolutions on here, but I can't find what they want me to change on my computer. My computer can only run on windows 10. I am trying to update it but it says that I need to clear out some space in my downloads, and every time I do, it...
  3. How can I get my downloads to show on my downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my downloads to show on my downloads folder?: I tried looking and trying the other resolutions on here, but I can't find what they want me to change on my computer. My computer can only run on windows 10. I am trying to update it but it says that I need to clear out some space in my downloads, and every time I do, it...
  4. How can I get my downloads to show on my downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it?: In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-this-pc-devices-and-drivers-are-showing-but-not/d7f1ab99-da45-4de8-9270-580c76f4c994
  6. In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it?

In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it?: In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-this-pc-devices-and-drivers-are-showing-but-not/d7f1ab99-da45-4de8-9270-580c76f4c994
  7. Videos Folder not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos Folder not showing: Hello Windows Community,I just recently updated my windows 11 insider preview and after a few days of using it my videos folder just goes missing.in fact there are no folders under "This Pc" only the disk drive is showing....
  8. Videos Folder not showing

Videos Folder not showing: Hello Windows Community,I just recently updated my windows 11 insider preview and after a few days of using it my videos folder just goes missing.in fact there are no folders under "This Pc" only the disk drive is showing....
  9. EMERGENCY!!! HELP!! I MADE A FOLDER CON!! I CAN't GET RID OF IT PLS HELP!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EMERGENCY!!! HELP!! I MADE A FOLDER CON!! I CAN't GET RID OF IT PLS HELP!: I made a folder con by going to desktop directory and typing : mkdir con/ I CANT GET RID OF IT. PLEASE HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emergency-help-i-made-a-folder-con-i-cant-get-rid/6f852dd0-9348-463e-908c-647921fb46b7
  10. Have a folder with 1000+ videos...how can I get the resolution of all?

in Windows 10 Support
    Have a folder with 1000+ videos...how can I get the resolution of all?: *THIS IS WINDOWS 7 Is there a way to show this within Windows Explorer...or to generate a list? 114942