Windows 10: I manually deleted Windows 10 Calculator App.. How would I go about getting it back?

Discus and support I manually deleted Windows 10 Calculator App.. How would I go about getting it back? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I got a new computer and decided to follow this guide https://github.com/adolfintel/Windows10-Privacy Problem is I really miss the Calculator app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Penis_Retard_69_, Jul 10, 2020.

1. I manually deleted Windows 10 Calculator App.. How would I go about getting it back?

So I got a new computer and decided to follow this guide https://github.com/adolfintel/Windows10-Privacy

Problem is I really miss the Calculator app in Windows. It's like the only thing I need and I can't access it because I was an idiot and manually deleted it. So I currently don't have access to the windows store to download any apps on my computer. Would I have to reinstall windows or does any one know of a way to get calculator app back?

Calculator

In the PowerShell, type:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers *calc* | Remove-AppxPackage
    submitted by /u/Penis_Retard_69_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Penis_Retard_69_, Jul 10, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jul 10, 2020
  4. I manually deleted Windows 10 Calculator App.. How would I go about getting it back?

I click on calculator and I get a gray screen.

Hi Jrowla,

As you are facing issue with Calculator, we would assist you for sure.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details.

• Is the issue specific to Calculator App?
      • What is the make and model of the computer?
      • Which is the build running on the Computer?
      • Do you receive any error message/error code?
      • What is the Screen resolution of the computer?

Please let us know if you referring to inbuilt Calculator app or if you have installed any other Calculator app?

Method1: Try opening the calendar using command.

Press Windows key + R, type calc in the box and
    Enter.

Method2: Run all the pending updates.

• Type Updates in the search area on the task bar and select "update and security".
      • Under tab "Windows update", click on the icon "check for updates".
      • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check. 

Method 3: App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter through below link for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 4: Update the Display driver.

Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

1. Click Start and go to Run.

2. In the Run prompt, type devmgmt.msc and then click
    OK.

3. Device Manager will open.

4. In Device Manager expand Display adapters.

5. Right-click the display driver and click Update Driver Software.

6. Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.

Method 5: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to
    uninstall and reinstall the Display driver.

Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

1. Open Device Manager.

2. Expand Display adapters.

3. Right-click the display card driver
    and click Uninstall.

4. Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
    OK to remove the driver.

5. After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

Hope this helps. I request you to revert back to us with the above query. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

I manually deleted Windows 10 Calculator App.. How would I go about getting it back?

1. I manually deleted Windows 10 Calculator App.. How would I go about getting it back? - Similar Threads - manually deleted Calculator

2. If I go back to previous windows data would be lost or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I go back to previous windows data would be lost or not?: I havd exceeded the 10days to go back but i am getting the option to go back to previous windows what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-go-back-to-previous-windows-data-would-be/a56e1242-05a5-40ab-b1a4-63c7212d3e46
  3. If I go back to previous windows data would be lost or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I go back to previous windows data would be lost or not?: I havd exceeded the 10days to go back but i am getting the option to go back to previous windows what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-go-back-to-previous-windows-data-would-be/a56e1242-05a5-40ab-b1a4-63c7212d3e46
  4. How would I go about reporting a tech agent?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How would I go about reporting a tech agent?: I'm literally in tears right now after this call. Yes he was real I got him from the support app from windows and they called me etc etc. This man was so rude he was getting loud and yelling at me!!! I told him he doesnt need to tell and be rude and he said hes just trying to...
  5. How would I go about resting an exe's icon? Ive changed it but want it to go back to its...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How would I go about resting an exe's icon? Ive changed it but want it to go back to its...: submitted by /u/MG70Gaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f66pig/how_would_i_go_about_resting_an_exes_icon_ive/
  6. How would I go about backing up and restoring Windows 10 Display Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How would I go about backing up and restoring Windows 10 Display Settings?: I'm trying to backup and restore the Display settings on Windows 10. I thought I could do this with a batch file or two by exporting/importing registry keys. I was able to export them without issue, but Importing them gives me an error that says: "Cannot Import...
  7. i would like to get my microsoft 10 apps back please

in Windows 10 Customization
    i would like to get my microsoft 10 apps back please: I had a power failure and i lost those items on the start button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-get-my-microsoft-10-apps-back/c1225cb6-bac1-4526-949f-9c4d339712b7
  8. How to get normal calculator back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get normal calculator back?: I don't use touch, I don't have touch, I don't want touch. So why am I locked with a monster big calculator? Is there a way to get the old small calculator back? I have tried to just copy the calc.exe from windows 8.1, but that don't work. If that can't be done, does...
  9. How would I go by resetting Windows

How would I go by resetting Windows: Needing some help with my hp laptop it's a stream originally windows 10 with built in webcam. I purchased from pawn America on the 3rd of august and today I just received my charger from Amazon.com I bought the laptop as is without charger for 50.00 and I just plugged it in...
  10. I would love to go back to 7

I would love to go back to 7: my computer auto update to windows 10 while i was out of the country. now the 30 days to go back are up and HP didnt send any recovery disc when I bought this new computer just over a yr ago. I would love to go back to 7 and have the act. code, but its no good with microsoft...