Windows 10: I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not...

Discus and support I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not supported any advice?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eyad Abdulghani, Mar 29, 2023.

1. I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not...

I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not supported any advice?

:)

Eyad Abdulghani, Mar 29, 2023
  2. NAMRKNK Win User

The Ryzen 5 2500U processor seems to meet Windows 11 requirements but isn't on the list of supported processors, why is this processor excluded?

The Ryzen 5 2500U processor seems to meet Windows 11 requirements but isn't on the list of supported processors, will the list of be updated to include the Ryzen5 2500U, if not, what is the reason for exclusion?

NAMRKNK, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Windows 11 Processor requirements

Hello,

Unfortunately, i5-7500 processor is not compatible for Windows 11, according to Microsoft.

Please check with official Windows 11 list of supported processors:

Windows processor requirements Windows 11 supported Intel processors

You can drop a feedback to Microsoft about this, using Feedback hub app.

Regards.

Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 29, 2023
  4. I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not...

Windows 11 Processor requirements

I ran the PC Health Check and it came back that my processor doesn't meet the requirements. I have the following processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz. According to Microsoft's Processor Requirements list for Intel, this processor meets the requirements.

I sent a message to Microsoft a couple of weeks ago and have never heard anything back from them. Is there anyone in the community that can tell me why this processor isn't matching Windows 11 requirements even though it's on their list of approved processors?

Thank you in advance,

Jeff McGarrity

JeffMcGarrity, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not...

1. I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not... - Similar Threads - meet requirements Update

2. PC meets requirments for Windows 11 but Windows Update still shows system requirements...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC meets requirments for Windows 11 but Windows Update still shows system requirements...: My current PC is Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version. My PC meets requirements for Windows 11, but when I tried to upgrade it to 23H2 using the ISO file for 23H2, I get the following error message: "This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirments" "The processor isn't...
  3. PC meets requirments for Windows 11 but Windows Update still shows system requirements...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC meets requirments for Windows 11 but Windows Update still shows system requirements...: My current PC is Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version. My PC meets requirements for Windows 11, but when I tried to upgrade it to 23H2 using the ISO file for 23H2, I get the following error message: "This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirments" "The processor isn't...
  4. My laptop meets all the requirements for Windows 11 except for the processor, Should I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop meets all the requirements for Windows 11 except for the processor, Should I...: Processor - AMD A6-7310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics 2.00 GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-meets-all-the-requirements-for-windows/e2c8d8e0-932a-4819-b2d9-01015b064770
  5. My laptop meets all the requirements for Windows 11 except for the processor, Should I...

My laptop meets all the requirements for Windows 11 except for the processor, Should I...: Processor - AMD A6-7310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics 2.00 GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-meets-all-the-requirements-for-windows/e2c8d8e0-932a-4819-b2d9-01015b064770
  6. I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not...

I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not...: I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not supported any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-meet-all-the-requirements-for-windows-11-update/8545e7df-91eb-46de-a5e9-c8b1aae7ca8e
  7. I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not...: I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not supported any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-meet-all-the-requirements-for-windows-11-update/8545e7df-91eb-46de-a5e9-c8b1aae7ca8e
  8. Meet all requirements but still can't install windows 11

Meet all requirements but still can't install windows 11: Meet all requirements for windows 11, but still can't upgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meet-all-requirements-but-still-cant-install/e340a95f-4b84-4667-a691-3baec7b61fc8
  9. My computer meets the requirements for windows 11 but it still shows in the settings that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer meets the requirements for windows 11 but it still shows in the settings that...: I've checked if my computer meets the requirements to install windows 11, and it says it does, but when I go into the the settings to try and install, it still says it doesn't meet the requirements, I'm not sure why that is...
  10. My computer meets the requirements for windows 11 but it still shows in the settings that...

My computer meets the requirements for windows 11 but it still shows in the settings that...: I've checked if my computer meets the requirements to install windows 11, and it says it does, but when I go into the the settings to try and install, it still says it doesn't meet the requirements, I'm not sure why that is...