Windows 10: I merged downloads folder with E: Local Disk and can't undo my action

Discus and support I merged downloads folder with E: Local Disk and can't undo my action in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I merged downloads folder with E: Local Disk and can't undo my action. Also my user folder disappeared and can't find it. I google it but couldn't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FaxriNazarli, Jan 23, 2020.

1. I merged downloads folder with E: Local Disk and can't undo my action

I merged downloads folder with E: Local Disk and can't undo my action. Also my user folder disappeared and can't find it. I google it but couldn't find any solution. Should I reinstall windows for this ridiculous reason? Why Microsoft doesn't fix that problem???

:)

FaxriNazarli, Jan 23, 2020

2. Low disk space on Local Disk (EI merged downloads folder with E: Local Disk and can't undo my action :)

Running Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron laptop. I keep getting the popup Low disk space on Local Disk (EI merged downloads folder with E: Local Disk and can't undo my action :).

System info shows 42.6 free of 450MB

I've tried the registry hack that Microsoft support recommends by creating a new DWORD Value but that didn't work.

I opened the E: drive but says folder is empty.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

RayMan2018, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Local Disk E got Locked

Hello !

by Mistake I deny full control on local disk E for Authenticated Users, Now I Administrator can not open disk , please tell me how to undo ?

Darshanjain007, Jan 23, 2020
  4. I merged downloads folder with E: Local Disk and can't undo my action

Merged Documents and Downloads and can't undo it in Windows 10

I'm stupid, can't read and merged Documents and Downloads into 1 folder. The warning was clear
    I merged downloads folder with E: Local Disk and can't undo my action 1YUwI.png

Here's hoping some tech-savvy superuser know's how to undo my mistake I merged downloads folder with E: Local Disk and can't undo my action :(

Grumpy ol' Bear, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

I merged downloads folder with E: Local Disk and can't undo my action

1. I merged downloads folder with E: Local Disk and can't undo my action - Similar Threads - merged downloads folder

2. I think i merge my download folder with local disk D,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i merge my download folder with local disk D,: I tried to change location for my download folder but something go wrong and the folders got merged, is there any way to undo this?I want to reverse this, to make download folder to go again to local disk C When i try to change location from properties its shows me up there...
  3. I think i merge my download folder with local disk D,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i merge my download folder with local disk D,: I tried to change location for my download folder but something go wrong and the folders got merged, is there any way to undo this?I want to reverse this, to make download folder to go again to local disk C When i try to change location from properties its shows me up there...
  4. I think i merge my download folder with local disk D,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I accidentally merged my downloads folder and Onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally merged my downloads folder and Onedrive folder: I was just trying to make my downloads folder sync to onedrive automatically, so I searched ways on how to do it and I found one where you should change the location of the downloads folder to the onedrive folder and so I did that. But it ended up merging them, and I want to...
  6. I accidentally merged my downloads folder and Onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally merged my downloads folder and Onedrive folder: I was just trying to make my downloads folder sync to onedrive automatically, so I searched ways on how to do it and I found one where you should change the location of the downloads folder to the onedrive folder and so I did that. But it ended up merging them, and I want to...
  7. Desktop merging with disk E

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop merging with disk E: I tried to move my desktop to my secondary disk E, but it ended up merging with it, now all the disk folders are shown on my desktop, like in this case:...
  8. Merging Local Disk C and D.

Merging Local Disk C and D.: Dear Whoever is reading this, I Bought a WD Blue 500GB hard drive. I have two local disks, C and D. Whenever I download something it instantly downloads to C, which is the one with less storage. IF by any chance anyone knows how to merge both of the disks that would be...
  9. I merged My User folder and My Downloads folder.

I merged My User folder and My Downloads folder.: I merged my User folder named Sridhar Rambhatla with my Downloads folder accidentally. This is how my Users folder looks .[ATTACH] The Location still says Sridhar Rambhatla . I even tried using regedit and changed the name to %USERPROFILE%\Downloads. What do i do to...
  10. How can I undo disk cleanup? (downloads folder)

How can I undo disk cleanup? (downloads folder): A few days ago I performed disk cleanup and cleaned my downloads folder, as I had a lot of junk in there. However, I forgot that I had one important notepad document saved there, and I can't seem to recover it. I used a few different data recovery software and none of them...