Windows 10: I messed up my drivers

Discus and support I messed up my drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently bought a new PC MSI GS65 Stealth with FreeDOS, so I installed Windows 10 from a USB key first time I did that. My computer was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gaspard DAMOISEAU-M, Jun 20, 2020.

1. I messed up my drivers

Hello,

I've recently bought a new PC MSI GS65 Stealth with FreeDOS, so I installed Windows 10 from a USB key first time I did that.

My computer was very fast 9th gen i7, SSD. For example, pressing Windows + E opened the Explorer within 0.1-0.2 second. But when I decided to install all the drivers recommended by the manufacturer, because I thought it was a good idea how stupid, it suddenly became much slower and started stutter. The problem is that I'm not sure which driver caused the problem because I installed many in a short time I might have an idea, I think it's either the chipset driver one of the two drivers "Intel Rapid Storage Technology F6 Driver" and/or "Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver", I couldn't install one of them.

I would prefer not to entirely reinstall Windows. While I don't know which driver causes the problem, is there a way to come back to all the default drivers?

Many thanks.

:)

Gaspard DAMOISEAU-M, Jun 20, 2020
  2. musek Win User

ATI Driver install problems

Hi!

There seems to be a kind of a mess after deletion of your current driver.
    Have you tried step-by-step drivers update procedure including Driver Sweeper, deleting Prefetch and Temp folders, etc?

musek, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 update messed up the resolution, driver not working anymore

Hi,

It's possible that Windows was not able to recognize your display drivers that's why you're experiencing black screen errors. To rectify such issue, we suggest that you refer to the steps in this

article
    . That article lists all troubleshooting steps for black screen or blank screen errors.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I messed up my drivers

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

I messed up my drivers

1. I messed up my drivers - Similar Threads - messed drivers

2. My graphic card performance is low and the drivers keep messing up my system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My graphic card performance is low and the drivers keep messing up my system.: I checked the benchmark scores and performance of my graphic card NVIDIA 950M. The score was very low 4.86%. This causes my screen to glitch and flicker making the laptop unusable. I tried to uninstall the graphics drivers and when I do so the laptop works fine on Intel HD...
  3. My graphic card performance is low and the drivers keep messing up my system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My graphic card performance is low and the drivers keep messing up my system.: I checked the benchmark scores and performance of my graphic card NVIDIA 950M. The score was very low 4.86%. This causes my screen to glitch and flicker making the laptop unusable. I tried to uninstall the graphics drivers and when I do so the laptop works fine on Intel HD...
  4. I think I messed up my drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I messed up my drivers: I have a laptop that used to run well. I thought it was just getting old, but recently I looked and saw that my GPU which is a 1660 TI max q was not being used. In the past I had tried to update the drivers but I think I deleted the old ones and downloaded the drivers from...
  5. I think I messed up my drivers

I think I messed up my drivers: I have a laptop that used to run well. I thought it was just getting old, but recently I looked and saw that my GPU which is a 1660 TI max q was not being used. In the past I had tried to update the drivers but I think I deleted the old ones and downloaded the drivers from...
  6. Intel RST VMD driver getting messed up with Bitlocker decryption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel RST VMD driver getting messed up with Bitlocker decryption: Good evening! I am curious if anyone else has ran into bitlocker DECRYPTION and Intel RST VMD Managed controller 09AB compatibility issues? My perfom diag report is throwing the code in the screenshot at the bottom. I reinstall windows and do all the updates and it works...
  7. Intel RST VMD driver getting messed up with Bitlocker decryption

Intel RST VMD driver getting messed up with Bitlocker decryption: Good evening! I am curious if anyone else has ran into bitlocker DECRYPTION and Intel RST VMD Managed controller 09AB compatibility issues? My perfom diag report is throwing the code in the screenshot at the bottom. I reinstall windows and do all the updates and it works...
  8. A driver update messing with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A driver update messing with my pc: A drive updat on my pc down loaded and started to install. It said when the pc restarted the screen would go blank and that maybe you would see some flashes before it finished. It's now been blank and flashing for nearly 30min with no sign of stopping . How do i fix this?...
  9. A driver update messing with my pc

A driver update messing with my pc: A drive updat on my pc down loaded and started to install. It said when the pc restarted the screen would go blank and that maybe you would see some flashes before it finished. It's now been blank and flashing for nearly 30min with no sign of stopping . How do i fix this?...
  10. A driver update messing with my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware