Windows 10: I messed up some msconfig ..

Discus and support I messed up some msconfig .. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I messed up msconfig to clean boot my laptop. Now i can start win10 but it dont have my account and textfield to enter my password . What should i do ?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Phichitphol B.Bunyakanok, Sep 19, 2019.

1. I messed up some msconfig ..

I messed up msconfig to clean boot my laptop. Now i can start win10 but it dont have my account and textfield to enter my password . What should i do ? Pls help me...

:)

Phichitphol B.Bunyakanok, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Benji2k Win User

Msconfig

I was messing around with msconfig that i set my max memory to 0. I later realized that i messed up and now my computer is stuck in a loop unable to log in. I already tried to restore, reset, repair, and go in safemode but none of them work.

Is there anyway i can fix this with a reinstall?

Benji2k, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Blank Screen after Latest Windows 10 Update-- Cannot Switch Between users.

As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R and type "msconfig".
    • Select Selective startup and Load system services.
    • Unselect Load system startup items.

Let us know if the steps provided resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Sep 19, 2019
  4. D007 Win User

I messed up some msconfig ..

Thema:

I messed up some msconfig ..

1. I messed up some msconfig .. - Similar Threads - messed msconfig

2. My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.: Hey! I just got a ASUS Vivobook 14 that is a 2 in one and have been using it a decent amount within the past week I have had it. Now, when i fold the screen all the way back and flip it, it either gives me a flashing/glitching top half of my screen or it will go completely...
  3. My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.: Hey! I just got a ASUS Vivobook 14 that is a 2 in one and have been using it a decent amount within the past week I have had it. Now, when i fold the screen all the way back and flip it, it either gives me a flashing/glitching top half of my screen or it will go completely...
  4. Windows 11 stuck in boot loop after accidentally messing with msconfig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in boot loop after accidentally messing with msconfig: I'm sorry if this post is lacking information or has errors, I'm a little stressed and tired after spending 8 hours in total on this problem.So I was experiencing issues with my Windows 11 installation and wanted to reinstall without any data wipes, however there were driver...
  5. Windows 11 stuck in boot loop after accidentally messing with msconfig

Windows 11 stuck in boot loop after accidentally messing with msconfig: I'm sorry if this post is lacking information or has errors, I'm a little stressed and tired after spending 8 hours in total on this problem.So I was experiencing issues with my Windows 11 installation and wanted to reinstall without any data wipes, however there were driver...
  6. I messed up msconfig and blocked the PIN in order to log on Windows 11. The blue screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up msconfig and blocked the PIN in order to log on Windows 11. The blue screen...: I messed up msconfig and blocked the PIN in order to log on Windows 11. The blue screen doesn't give me option for Advance Options for Recovery when I click on Troubleshooting. What else can I do? When Windows 11 opens the initial page, it asks me to reset the PIN, but I...
  7. I messed up msconfig and blocked the PIN in order to log on Windows 11. The blue screen...

I messed up msconfig and blocked the PIN in order to log on Windows 11. The blue screen...: I messed up msconfig and blocked the PIN in order to log on Windows 11. The blue screen doesn't give me option for Advance Options for Recovery when I click on Troubleshooting. What else can I do? When Windows 11 opens the initial page, it asks me to reset the PIN, but I...
  8. Windows 10 PRO - Cannot login after messing with Diagnostic Inicialization in msconfig

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 PRO - Cannot login after messing with Diagnostic Inicialization in msconfig: Hello to all,This is my situation. I'll try to make it short. Messing with msconfigChanged inicialization to "Diagnostic Inicialization" no especific reason to do this, just messing aroundRebootCan't login anymore with my account.Message --> "Something happened and your PIN...
  9. Black Screen after messing around in msconfig

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after messing around in msconfig: So, today I got a new webcam and it had a problem. In the camera app the webcam would turn on and off rapidly, so I found myself in this community looking for answers. One of the answers I found instructed me to go to msconfig and disable all non-microsoft programs. That...
  10. I messed with MSCONFIG and turned on safe mode. Now my passwords dont work

I messed with MSCONFIG and turned on safe mode. Now my passwords dont work: So basically i messed a little with MSCONFIG now my passwords dont work. even microsoft or xbox live ones. i tried going to advanced options and followed some tutorials but at the end it asked for my password. and none of them worked. im on win 10 64 bits...