Windows 10: I messed up

Discus and support I messed up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was having problems playing games on Facebook. It was the second time this happened to me and was not able to fix the problem this time so I decided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by foreverangel_54, Aug 12, 2019.

1. I messed up

I was having problems playing games on Facebook. It was the second time this happened to me and was not able to fix the problem this time so I decided to restore my computer to an earlier date when it was working... Boy that was a no no...was my first time using the restore system. I hate windows 10. well when my computer restarted I had lost most of my icons and a lot of programs. They are somewhere in another file. I just want to know how to put my apps back on my computer. thank you

:)

foreverangel_54, Aug 12, 2019

2. Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit

That's a good thought!

In fact, that reminded me to suggest perhaps a clean reinstall of MBAE.
    Normally, the devs like to collect logs FIRST, as the clean reinstall will wipe them out, with their data.

But, if you want to try that -- regardless of what you find in the services -- BEFORE heading over to the MBAE forum, then you might want to try the advice in these 2 pinned posts.
    One lists the steps for a clean reinstall and the other includes a link to a special MBAE cleanup tool for a squeaky clean feeling:
    https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/171634-windows-10-issues-follow-these-steps/
    https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topi...omment-1011766

If that works, then it might save you the trouble of having to get more help.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 12, 2019
  3. RAW
    Raw Win User
    Help me clean up this mess

Wires everywhere...looks sloppy.
    How would you clean up this mess?
    I hate the right hand side of this system, I wish the GPUs PCIe plugs were on the cards ends and not the top..
    Suggestions?

I messed up RAW2500KEVGA670s1.jpg

4. I messed up

Windows 10 updating nightmare

Can you please give me a detailed step-by-step list of instructions for this. I really don't want to mess this up.

JaredRiebeling, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

I messed up

1. I messed up - Similar Threads - messed

2. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?: HiLike I said a Tech went on my computer and its not working correctly. He started working on my microphone and got it working. when I said somthing the computer heard it and wrote my spoken words on whatever page I was on. But he noticed somthing with my mic and its like he...
  3. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?: HiLike I said a Tech went on my computer and its not working correctly. He started working on my microphone and got it working. when I said somthing the computer heard it and wrote my spoken words on whatever page I was on. But he noticed somthing with my mic and its like he...
  4. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  6. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  7. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  9. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  10. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade