Windows 10: I messed up

Discus and support I messed up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I got a windows update and it said I had no audio output device installed. So I followed some tips and tried to update realtek but I may or may not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/James77SL, Nov 25, 2019.

1. I messed up

So I got a windows update and it said I had no audio output device installed. So I followed some tips and tried to update realtek but I may or may not have accidentaly uninstalled it instead. Now I don't know how reinstall the Realtek driver plus I need to update the audio output device.

Will windows put it back with the next update? And if not how do I reinstall? I tried a few things but I get a cyclic redundancy check (tried to look it up no idea what it is).

Please help me.

submitted by /u/James77SL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/James77SL, Nov 25, 2019
  2. RAW
    Raw Win User

Help me clean up this mess

Wires everywhere...looks sloppy.
    How would you clean up this mess?
    I hate the right hand side of this system, I wish the GPUs PCIe plugs were on the cards ends and not the top..
    Suggestions?

I messed up RAW2500KEVGA670s1.jpg

3. Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit

That's a good thought!

In fact, that reminded me to suggest perhaps a clean reinstall of MBAE.
    Normally, the devs like to collect logs FIRST, as the clean reinstall will wipe them out, with their data.

But, if you want to try that -- regardless of what you find in the services -- BEFORE heading over to the MBAE forum, then you might want to try the advice in these 2 pinned posts.
    One lists the steps for a clean reinstall and the other includes a link to a special MBAE cleanup tool for a squeaky clean feeling:
    https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/171634-windows-10-issues-follow-these-steps/
    https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topi...omment-1011766

If that works, then it might save you the trouble of having to get more help.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 25, 2019
  4. I messed up

Windows 10 updating nightmare

Can you please give me a detailed step-by-step list of instructions for this. I really don't want to mess this up.

JaredRiebeling, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

I messed up

1. I messed up - Similar Threads - messed

2. Windows 11 updates failing and could be messing with my NVIDIA drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 updates failing and could be messing with my NVIDIA drivers: Hi all,I have tried to install the following Win11 updates multiple times but at least 1 keeps on failing, this time all three failed and I don't know what to do. The issues are:2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893Install error...
  3. Windows 11 updates failing and could be messing with my NVIDIA drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 updates failing and could be messing with my NVIDIA drivers: Hi all,I have tried to install the following Win11 updates multiple times but at least 1 keeps on failing, this time all three failed and I don't know what to do. The issues are:2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893Install error...
  4. My windows is MESSED UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is MESSED UP: I've used this Acer Nitro 5 515-57 for a long time, it's a tough journey to use this computer, feels like everything on this tiny little device is opponent to me, first of all, its Motherboard BURNED bcoz I use it for ONLY 3 HOURS since it is out of the box, and suffered me...
  5. My windows is MESSED UP

My windows is MESSED UP: I've used this Acer Nitro 5 515-57 for a long time, it's a tough journey to use this computer, feels like everything on this tiny little device is opponent to me, first of all, its Motherboard BURNED bcoz I use it for ONLY 3 HOURS since it is out of the box, and suffered me...
  6. how to fix messed up colors on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix messed up colors on windows 11: how to fix messed up colors on windows 11. But when i use other devices or when i go to advanced restart on windows it looks fine, but when i go to login screen, colors look messed up and same problem on desktop. How did this ahppened. Well, i was installing game and i wanted...
  7. how to fix messed up colors on windows 11

how to fix messed up colors on windows 11: how to fix messed up colors on windows 11. But when i use other devices or when i go to advanced restart on windows it looks fine, but when i go to login screen, colors look messed up and same problem on desktop. How did this ahppened. Well, i was installing game and i wanted...
  8. Mouse and Keyboard Center messed up the wheel function?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard Center messed up the wheel function?: I have the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse. A while ago I downloaded the Mouse and Keyboard Center to try and change the function of one of the mouse buttons - which worked perfectly. However, I also tried to change the wheel scroll speed, and now things are messed...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard Center messed up the wheel function?

Mouse and Keyboard Center messed up the wheel function?: I have the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse. A while ago I downloaded the Mouse and Keyboard Center to try and change the function of one of the mouse buttons - which worked perfectly. However, I also tried to change the wheel scroll speed, and now things are messed...
  10. My pc is messing up, when I open my files nothing shows up, and my settings icon is gone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is messing up, when I open my files nothing shows up, and my settings icon is gone...: Image of my Taskbar being broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-messing-up-when-i-open-my-files-nothing/8a3d2f39-9375-49c2-9b69-ce183a7f0645