Windows 10: I might be infected with Spyware.

Discus and support I might be infected with Spyware. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, recently I got Forza Horizon 3 and as you know it doesn't work with version 1909 of windows, and stuff, I got a fix that ,,fixes''... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlbertChristian, Nov 6, 2020.

1. I might be infected with Spyware.

I might be infected with Spyware. 2KO1NjAOmr7VnJdQcHcOwH3JjChWMMN3BHdEzgePiPY.jpg

Hello, recently I got Forza Horizon 3 and as you know it doesn't work with version 1909 of windows, and stuff, I got a fix that ,,fixes'' the game, it worked fine, it did open, it did something to the Forza Horizon, but I restarded my laptop and I wanted to listen to music, and I searched and this came up in the search menu, it's something about chinese bank (I don't know chinese)

https://preview.redd.it/g4cjhojsxmx...bp&s=250a8b85d2003d4ab64816890979cb68f68be941

submitted by /u/AlbertChristian
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AlbertChristian, Nov 6, 2020
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Nov 6, 2020
  3. OOTay Win User
    Anti virus, Trojan's and Spyware.

Hmmm, I use AVG Email Server Antivirus, Zonealarm Pro, and many many spyware programs... The best one being BPS Anti-Spyware. Ad-aware SE is just garbage now, but if you want spyware protection with out nothing running i suggest using Spyware Blaster. Heres a list of great programs that i use and i think are some are the best. Pest Patrol, Spyware Doctor, Spybot, Bazooka, Spyware Blaster, and BPS Anti-Spyware. Those are really great anti-spyware programs. Oh and the new Zonealarm Pro I dont like at all becuase it alerts you about everything even if you turn alerts off so i use version 6.0.667.000 which is one of the best newer ones.

OOTay, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

I might be infected with Spyware.

1. I might be infected with Spyware. - Similar Threads - might infected Spyware

2. Suspect infection with Spyware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspect infection with Spyware: I switched to Windows 11 and upon startup recieved a SYSTEM warning that there was an active screen reader with no Unknown file location. Upon entering my Event Viewer I immediatly noticed activity and shared files, photos, password's and so on had taken place. I researched...
  3. I am worried, I might have been infected with a Rootkits

I am worried, I might have been infected with a Rootkits: I have been searching the internet and nowhere can I find an answer concerning how are these installed on or in a system.Am I to assume that something like this 'rootkit' may be installed by USB or downloaded from a website, considering the word 'installed' implies this?Can...
  4. i purchased a used laptop running windows 10. i am afraid it might have spyware on it and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i purchased a used laptop running windows 10. i am afraid it might have spyware on it and...: it is a dell inspiron 3521 (64 bit) currently running windows 10 home os build 17134.1246 installed 10/2/2020 (there is a sticker on the underside of the laptop that says windows 8. windows 10 confirmed to be running) i've heard of programmers hiding code in all kinds of...
  5. Important Question About Spyware/Virus: Can .MP4 Files Be Infected?

Important Question About Spyware/Virus: Can .MP4 Files Be Infected?: Hi all, Sorry to ask such a basic question, but I know people are always inventing new spyware/viruses so I just wanted to check if it was possible for an .MP4 file to be infected with a virus? I've always thought .MP4 files and other video formats were 100% safe, but is...
  6. Important Question About Spyware/Virus: Can .MP4 Files Be Infected?

in Windows 10 Support
    Important Question About Spyware/Virus: Can .MP4 Files Be Infected?: Hi all, Sorry to ask such a basic question, but I know people are always inventing new spyware/viruses so I just wanted to check if it was possible for an .MP4 file to be infected with a virus? I've always thought .MP4 files and other video formats were 100% safe, but is...
  7. I Might be Infected with Malware

I Might be Infected with Malware: I had an experience recently where a page opened, and I was unable to close it. Anything I typed was hidden behind this page. Task Master did not close it. I ran the Microsoft Removal Tool but this came back saying nothing was wrong. I called a service I have for remote...
  8. Is my chrome browser infected with virus / spyware etc??

Is my chrome browser infected with virus / spyware etc??: Recently, for many sites where they require me to click on the box to confirm "I am not a robot", there is another box popping up requesting me to choose all the images of either "crosswalks", "bus" or "cars".... It's VERY TROUBLESOME. However, at the same time I use another...
  9. spyware

spyware: While on my laptop I received a message stating that my computer was infected with "**** spy ware" and to call 1-888-561-9111 to get it removed. I was also asked for my Windows register key. The message stated that if I chose to close the screen, they would disable my...
  10. spyware

spyware: I keep getting a thing that says my computer has spyware. I run the Windows Defender scan and it never finds anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/spyware/c2b5d597-bd8d-4f26-8ccf-c9d15ec59500