Windows 10: I MISPLACED MY PRODUCT KEY

Discus and support I MISPLACED MY PRODUCT KEY in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a problem trying to activate my windows. I misplaced my product key and I need it to activate my windows. I am not the onw that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Davidsaro-naenwi, Sep 11, 2019.

1. I MISPLACED MY PRODUCT KEY

Hi everyone, I have a problem trying to activate my windows. I misplaced my product key and I need it to activate my windows. I am not the onw that bought the pc, so what should I do?

:)

Davidsaro-naenwi, Sep 11, 2019

2. Windows 10- Misplaced Product Key

I have a genuine Windows 10 but I misplaced the product key,please help.

SumWakhungu, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Misplaced windows 7 product key

I have recently needed to reinstall windows 7 OS on my Acer Aspire One D270-1395

I have a Software disc that says "Windows 7 Home Premium Genuine Microsoft Software" but, I have misplaced my product key.

I have not yet used the disc so going through my computer to find COA won't work.

Is there any way to retrieve the product key?

If not, what can I do?

AlexandriaHershberger, Sep 11, 2019
  4. HueMungus Win User

I MISPLACED MY PRODUCT KEY

product key

I misplaced my product key. Is there anything I can do?

-thanks

HueMungus, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

I MISPLACED MY PRODUCT KEY

1. I MISPLACED MY PRODUCT KEY - Similar Threads - MISPLACED PRODUCT KEY

2. I need my product key!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my product key!: I have product key but it is not so clear,some letters are little bit erased.its product ID 00196048396370 and Edition ID X15-53758.please help me to get my windows product key....
  3. I need my product key!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my product key!: I have product key but it is not so clear,some letters are little bit erased.its product ID 00196048396370 and Edition ID X15-53758.please help me to get my windows product key....
  4. I need my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my product key: My computer crashed and I don't have access to my Window's Product Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-product-key/0886c177-04df-446b-a8c2-d24d7ee36f0e
  5. Misplaced Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Misplaced Error: I randomly get several instances ~20 of a "device phone has either disconnected or stopped responding", but I do not have my phone plugged in at all, the notifications come from nowhere....
  6. Misplaced Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Misplaced Error: I randomly get several instances ~20 of a "device phone has either disconnected or stopped responding", but I do not have my phone plugged in at all, the notifications come from nowhere....
  7. i lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i lost my product key: hi okay so im only 12 y/o and i do not have the box for my product key , i threw it away and i dont know how to acctivate my microsoft, my parents also dont know where its at so idk what to do , do i have to go to fixing shop to find it cause i diont have it and im scared?...
  8. I misplaced my Windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I misplaced my Windows 10 key: Hi, I bought my laptop with Windows 10 operating system and after some years I format the laptop for some reason and mistakenly I forgot to note my windows 10 key number. So can you please help to recover my windows 10 operating system....
  9. I lost my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I lost my product key: Hi La familia I lost my product key before activating my windows. How do i get it. Help Regards Sizah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-product-key/bce014b1-268b-4bc7-9b53-9c9a831967d0"
  10. I lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost my product key: Hi guys, I restarted my PC and I tried to install windows 10 again but I cant find my product key. I got it from my university and you guys provided my one but I could not find it this time. Please help ASAP....