Windows 10: I misplaced my Windows 10 key

Discus and support I misplaced my Windows 10 key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I bought my laptop with Windows 10 operating system and after some years I format the laptop for some reason and mistakenly I forgot to note my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zambaresaurabh, Jul 13, 2020.

1. I misplaced my Windows 10 key

Hi, I bought my laptop with Windows 10 operating system and after some years I format the laptop for some reason and mistakenly I forgot to note my windows 10 key number. So can you please help to recover my windows 10 operating system.

:)

zambaresaurabh, Jul 13, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 13, 2020
  3. I MISPLACED MY PRODUCT KEY

Hi everyone, I have a problem trying to activate my windows. I misplaced my product key and I need it to activate my windows. I am not the onw that bought the pc, so what should I do?

Davidsaro-naenwi, Jul 13, 2020
  4. I misplaced my Windows 10 key

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

I misplaced my Windows 10 key

1. I misplaced my Windows 10 key - Similar Threads - misplaced key

2. Erratic Typing, Misplaced Words, Slow Response

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic Typing, Misplaced Words, Slow Response: Halo,I was typing in Excel, then moved to Word. Only part of a word of what I typed in Excel was entered into Excel. The rest was entered into Word!This may have something to do with the system tracking where the mouse is. I have tried an old USB mouse and one connected by...
  3. Erratic Typing, Misplaced Words, Slow Response

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erratic Typing, Misplaced Words, Slow Response: Halo,I was typing in Excel, then moved to Word. Only part of a word of what I typed in Excel was entered into Excel. The rest was entered into Word!This may have something to do with the system tracking where the mouse is. I have tried an old USB mouse and one connected by...
  4. Erratic Typing, Misplaced Words, Slow Response

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop: My laptop was maliously misplaced last Sunday, I've been trying to locate the laptop since then, but it only showed that it was last updated on last Thursday with the precise location I had back then.The place I lost it was covered with internet, and I was connected to the...
  6. I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop

I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop: My laptop was maliously misplaced last Sunday, I've been trying to locate the laptop since then, but it only showed that it was last updated on last Thursday with the precise location I had back then.The place I lost it was covered with internet, and I was connected to the...
  7. I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I have misplaced the charging cord for my Toshiba Windows XP Home Edition ULCPC notebook....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have misplaced the charging cord for my Toshiba Windows XP Home Edition ULCPC notebook....: I have misplaced the charging cord for my Toshiba Windows XP Home Edition ULCPC notebook. How can I order a replacement charging cord?Thank you!...
  9. I have misplaced the charging cord for my Toshiba Windows XP Home Edition ULCPC notebook....

I have misplaced the charging cord for my Toshiba Windows XP Home Edition ULCPC notebook....: I have misplaced the charging cord for my Toshiba Windows XP Home Edition ULCPC notebook. How can I order a replacement charging cord?Thank you!...
  10. I MISPLACED MY PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I MISPLACED MY PRODUCT KEY: Hi everyone, I have a problem trying to activate my windows. I misplaced my product key and I need it to activate my windows. I am not the onw that bought the pc, so what should I do?...