Windows 10: I miss the Windows 7 widgets and Aero mode do you?

Discus and support I miss the Windows 7 widgets and Aero mode do you? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why Microsoft can’t just take some features from the old Windows and improve it for the current Windows instead of just removing everything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MoElwekil, Oct 28, 2020.

1. I miss the Windows 7 widgets and Aero mode do you?

Why Microsoft can’t just take some features from the old Windows and improve it for the current Windows instead of just removing everything and starting from zero over and over again?

View Poll

submitted by /u/MoElwekil
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MoElwekil, Oct 28, 2020

2. I miss Aero theme from Windows 7 I miss the Windows 7 widgets and Aero mode do you? :(

I miss the simplicity of Windows 7, another thing I miss from windows 7 is the aero theme which is not present in newer windows versions such as windows 10. Microsoft please bring back aero theme thank you happy new yew year I miss the Windows 7 widgets and Aero mode do you? :)

techlife95, Oct 28, 2020
  3. ArnoldasB Win User
    Aero

When I launched a program new window opened and it was suggesting to disable aero to get better performance, so i disabled aero. But now i want to turn on aero again but i can't or don't know how to do it. Is it posible to tur on back again? Help

ArnoldasB, Oct 28, 2020
  4. I miss the Windows 7 widgets and Aero mode do you?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

I miss the Windows 7 widgets and Aero mode do you?

1. I miss the Windows 7 widgets and Aero mode do you? - Similar Threads - miss widgets Aero

2. Aero mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aero mode?: I would absolutely love the idea of an Aero mode. It would be in Settings > Personalization > Colors. It would make the title bar transparent. And also make the search box translucent. The title bar would have a red close button, and blue maximize/restore and minimize...
  3. How do you use the aero basic theme (ie no DWM) with DWM on?

How do you use the aero basic theme (ie no DWM) with DWM on?: Hello I recently found out on the winclassic forum that it was possible to get the windows classic theme on windows 10 by closing some theme handler in the memory on winlogon. I also know that it is possible to get the aero basic theme with the blue title bars and windows 7...
  4. How do you fix safe modes

How do you fix safe modes: How do you fix the safe modes stopping at CLASSPNP.SYS on windows error recovery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-safe-modes/95c35bf5-f94e-4778-833e-382d4f7e2e33
  5. How do I put MS "To Do" app as a Widget on Win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I put MS "To Do" app as a Widget on Win10?: I downloaded the widget launcher app and ToDo but I want my tasks to be displayed as a widget much like on my android phone. I want to see them as I work and check them off accordingly. Do I have to purchase the pro version and add ToDo as an extension? Help?...
  6. WINDOWS AERO CURSOR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WINDOWS AERO CURSOR: Good morning, could anyone here recommend a variation of the windows aero cursor? submitted by /u/EuCaue [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwjxc2/windows_aero_cursor/
  7. Acceleration of GUI interface on the non-Aero themes of Win 7

Acceleration of GUI interface on the non-Aero themes of Win 7: Acceleration of GUI on the non-Aero themes Windows 7 A complete set of solutions dated December 7, 2019, consisting of a new version of the Aero theme "Classic AE mod 2019_8", a patch for the dwm.exe file, and a set of programs to accelerate the user interface, including the...
  8. I want to use widgets on Windows 10.

I want to use widgets on Windows 10.: I look to use widgets on windows 10 on the desktop, where I can find them or download them? I want to use one for the CPU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-use-widgets-on-windows-10/3fab1b60-f183-4781-888c-29083299bedd
  9. Win 7 Aero (Win Explorer color change)

Win 7 Aero (Win Explorer color change): Hello, I am running Windows 7 x64 (Aero Theme) on my PC. I want to know if there is any way to change the AERO theme's -- > WinExplorer's background color from white to something darker ? (I know I can switch to Classic mode Theme and I can change the colors BUT I prefer to...
  10. Widgets and Gadgets?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widgets and Gadgets?: Hello Folks, New Member here, . First I would like to thank everyone on these forums that have provided fixes, and answers to this MS New OS called Win10. For Months now I have had nothing but issues getting this OS to install, and work without issues. Win10 Forums has had...