Windows 10: I miss XP! Is there a way to make the Windows 10 interface just like it?

Discus and support I miss XP! Is there a way to make the Windows 10 interface just like it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The title pretty much says it all. I don't like all the BS that comes with Windows 10 (ie. Cortana, useless features) and miss the simple and efficient... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MysteryHau5, Nov 8, 2019.

1. I miss XP! Is there a way to make the Windows 10 interface just like it?

The title pretty much says it all. I don't like all the BS that comes with Windows 10 (ie. Cortana, useless features) and miss the simple and efficient GUI. Is there a way to make it similar to the old XP Pro?

submitted by /u/MysteryHau5
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MysteryHau5, Nov 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Is there a way to see XP and interface with Win 10?

You cannot make Windows 10 look and work like Windows XP. Technology has advanced enormously since Windows XP was released in 2001. Instead, I suggest you do as I did and learn how to use Windows 10 as it is. Being 70 has nothing to do with anything; you're
    just as smart as someone half your age, if not smarter.

If you would like to have a Windows 7-style Start menu, I suggest
    Start10 by Stardock

BulldogXX, Nov 8, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I miss XP! Is there a way to make the Windows 10 interface just like it?

How do I make Windows 10 as much like XP as possible

Unfortunately everything in Windows 10 cannot be made to work like it did in XP, but everything that could be done in Windows XP and a lot more besides can be done in Windows 10.

If you like, please provide a list of the things you need to perform in Windows 10, and we can walk you through how to achieve the list

Alternatively, Click HERE to download a really good book which has a step by step guide to Windows 10

DaveM121, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

I miss XP! Is there a way to make the Windows 10 interface just like it?

1. I miss XP! Is there a way to make the Windows 10 interface just like it? - Similar Threads - miss interface

2. Missing IPMI Interface and Aerial ATA Controller. How to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing IPMI Interface and Aerial ATA Controller. How to fix this?: I have following missing drivers. Can someone help fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-ipmi-interface-and-aerial-ata-controller/53de93c1-b908-419f-b697-02ab95b012db
  3. Missing IPMI Interface and Aerial ATA Controller. How to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing IPMI Interface and Aerial ATA Controller. How to fix this?: I have following missing drivers. Can someone help fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-ipmi-interface-and-aerial-ata-controller/53de93c1-b908-419f-b697-02ab95b012db
  4. Missing IPMI Interface and Aerial ATA Controller. How to fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mice and other pointing devices AND Human Interface Devices missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mice and other pointing devices AND Human Interface Devices missing from Device Manager: I recently updated my computer, and when it finished updating, my mouse cursor was gone. I looked up a solution where I had to go to “Mice and other pointing devices” but that was gone. In order to get it back, I had to go to Human Interface Devices, but that was gone too. I...
  6. Mice and other pointing devices AND Human Interface Devices missing from Device Manager

Mice and other pointing devices AND Human Interface Devices missing from Device Manager: I recently updated my computer, and when it finished updating, my mouse cursor was gone. I looked up a solution where I had to go to “Mice and other pointing devices” but that was gone. In order to get it back, I had to go to Human Interface Devices, but that was gone too. I...
  7. Mice and other pointing devices AND Human Interface Devices missing from Device Manager

8. Human Interface Device Service Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Human Interface Device Service Missing: After trying to set my ram to its factory speed in my motherboard bios, I had my PC bluescreen on me. This was no big deal, and after restoring my default ram settings I was able to boot into windows just fine. However, a side affect of the BSOD was that I lost use of my...
  9. Human Interface Device Service Missing

Human Interface Device Service Missing: After trying to set my ram to its factory speed in my motherboard bios, I had my PC bluescreen on me. This was no big deal, and after restoring my default ram settings I was able to boot into windows just fine. However, a side affect of the BSOD was that I lost use of my...
  10. Human Interface Device Service Missing