Windows 10: I miss XP! Is there a way to make the Windows 10 interface just like it?

Discus and support I miss XP! Is there a way to make the Windows 10 interface just like it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The title pretty much says it all. I don't like all the BS that comes with Windows 10 (ie. Cortana, useless features) and miss the simple and efficient... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MysteryHau5, Nov 8, 2019.

1. I miss XP! Is there a way to make the Windows 10 interface just like it?

The title pretty much says it all. I don't like all the BS that comes with Windows 10 (ie. Cortana, useless features) and miss the simple and efficient GUI. Is there a way to make it similar to the old XP Pro?

submitted by /u/MysteryHau5
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MysteryHau5, Nov 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Is there a way to see XP and interface with Win 10?

You cannot make Windows 10 look and work like Windows XP. Technology has advanced enormously since Windows XP was released in 2001. Instead, I suggest you do as I did and learn how to use Windows 10 as it is. Being 70 has nothing to do with anything; you're
    just as smart as someone half your age, if not smarter.

If you would like to have a Windows 7-style Start menu, I suggest
    Start10 by Stardock

BulldogXX, Nov 8, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I miss XP! Is there a way to make the Windows 10 interface just like it?

How do I make Windows 10 as much like XP as possible

Unfortunately everything in Windows 10 cannot be made to work like it did in XP, but everything that could be done in Windows XP and a lot more besides can be done in Windows 10.

If you like, please provide a list of the things you need to perform in Windows 10, and we can walk you through how to achieve the list

Alternatively, Click HERE to download a really good book which has a step by step guide to Windows 10

DaveM121, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

I miss XP! Is there a way to make the Windows 10 interface just like it?

1. I miss XP! Is there a way to make the Windows 10 interface just like it? - Similar Threads - miss interface

2. Startup settings are missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup settings are missing.: I was trying to install a driver for Wii remotes using this guide. I went to where it said startup settings would be but it's not there. I can grab a picture in a bit if anybody in comments needs, but the button is missing. Does anybody know how to fix this? submitted by...
  3. Editeur de vidéo - Windows movie editor is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Editeur de vidéo - Windows movie editor is missing: Bonjour, Suite à la mise à jour de Windows, l'éditeur de vidéo a disparu. Comment le réinstaller ? Ai-je perdu tout mon travail sur cette application ? Merci pour votre réponse. Cordialement. Since last windows update the windows movie editor is missing. What can I do...
  4. Windows 10 missing printmanagement.msc after 1909 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 missing printmanagement.msc after 1909 update: Hi, Yesterday I have updated my Windows 10 to newest 1909 version, and this morning I found out my printmanagement.msc is missing. I tried to run it (Win + R), it just says following: Windows cannot find 'printmanagement.msc' . Make sure you typed the name correctly, and...
  5. Missing Xbox one controller compatibility drivers

Missing Xbox one controller compatibility drivers: I've had to do a complete wipe of my system due to technical issues recently. I've reinstalled Windows 10 and, as far as I know, have gone through all of the necessary updates and patches, either through the website or from the PC settings. I have been told that all driver...
  6. Missing Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Game: I downloaded the game Fusion of Heroes a couple weeks ago from the Microsoft store and last week I made an in-game purchase. Well tonight I was going to make another purchase but when I tried it just kept loading and nothing happen. So I went to the store and its not even...
  7. Completely Missing Human Interface Category from Device Manager

Completely Missing Human Interface Category from Device Manager: Hey there! I was having some trouble getting my touch screen to connect to my computer. The screen was working, but my computer didn't seem to register that it had a solid connection. I updated all my drivers just in case, and tried again. Still, the same problem. I updated...
  8. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface missing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface missing on Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you have installed the Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter on your Windows 10 computer but find that Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface is missing from the Device Manager, then this post will help you. You may also see The device cannot start [...] This post Teredo...
  9. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Adapter Missing

Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Adapter Missing: Teredo Tunneling Adapter is simply not on my computer - I've tried every suggestion I could find online with no luck -> type netsh : press enter type int teredo : press enter type set state disabled : press enter type int ipv6 : press enter type set teredo client : press...
  10. Human Interface Devices Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Human Interface Devices Missing: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3521 laptop. Recently, this machine has been acting strangely. So much so that I have rebuilt the OS (sanitized the disk and performed a clean Windows 10 install) several times in the last week. However, it always reverts back to its previous...