Windows 10: I missed out on Jan31st 2019 and it went to February's game can I get back to do January...

Discus and support I missed out on Jan31st 2019 and it went to February's game can I get back to do January... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I like to complete all daily challenges but missed out on January 31st Its now into February and I cant complete Januarys target is there a way I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by martinallen6, Feb 19, 2019.

1. I missed out on Jan31st 2019 and it went to February's game can I get back to do January...

I like to complete all daily challenges but missed out on January 31st Its now into February and I cant complete Januarys target is there a way I can get back to January to complete it?

:)

martinallen6, Feb 19, 2019

2. Microsoft February 2019 Security Updates

Release Notes

February 2019 Security Updates

Release Date: February 12, 2019

The February security release consists of security updates for the following software:

Adobe Flash Player

Internet Explorer

Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Windows

Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps

ChakraCore

.NET Framework

Microsoft Exchange Server

Microsoft Visual Studio

Azure IoT SDK

Microsoft Dynamics

Team Foundation Server

Visual Studio Code

Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in ADV990001. This list will be updated whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.

Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the Microsoft Update Catalog.

Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via Windows Update.

For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet.

In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.

The following CVEs have FAQs with additional information and may include * further steps to take after installing the updates.

ADV190003

ADV190007 *

ADV990001

CVE-2019-0540 *

CVE-2019-0600

CVE-2019-0601

CVE-2019-0602

CVE-2019-0615

CVE-2019-0616

CVE-2019-0619

CVE-2019-0621

CVE-2019-0628

CVE-2019-0635

CVE-2019-0636

CVE-2019-0643

CVE-2019-0648

CVE-2019-0658

CVE-2019-0660

CVE-2019-0661

CVE-2019-0664

CVE-2019-0669

CVE-2019-0676

CVE-2019-0686 *

CVE-2019-0724 *

CVE-2019-0741

Known Issues

44****2

{{windowTitle}}

NICK ADSL UK, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for January 29 to February 1

Source: Next Week on Xbox: New Games for January 29 to February 1 - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 19, 2019
  4. I missed out on Jan31st 2019 and it went to February's game can I get back to do January...

Microsoft January 2019 Security Updates

Release Notes
    January 2019 Security Updates

Release Date: January 08, 2019

The January security release consists of security updates for the following software:

• Adobe Flash Player
    • Internet Explorer
    • Microsoft Edge
    • Microsoft Windows
    • Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
    • ChakraCore
    • .NET Framework
    • ASP.NET
    • Microsoft Exchange Server
    • Microsoft Visual Studio
    Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

• A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in

ADV990001
      . This list will be updated whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.
    • Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the

Microsoft Update Catalog
    • Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via

Windows Update
    • For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see

Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    The following CVEs have FAQs with additional information and may include * further steps to take after installing the updates.

Known Issues

{{windowTitle}}

NICK ADSL UK, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

I missed out on Jan31st 2019 and it went to February's game can I get back to do January...

1. I missed out on Jan31st 2019 and it went to February's game can I get back to do January... - Similar Threads - missed Jan31st 2019

2. How do I get my missing Files back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my missing Files back: When I go to my files and go to one of my drives almost all of the files are gone except for a few, but when I go to search for a file that is missing it says it may have been moved or deleted. It's not in the recycle bin. I then go to installed apps and I can see them, but I...
  3. How do I get my missing Files back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my missing Files back: When I go to my files and go to one of my drives almost all of the files are gone except for a few, but when I go to search for a file that is missing it says it may have been moved or deleted. It's not in the recycle bin. I then go to installed apps and I can see them, but I...
  4. how do i get my games back?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i get my games back?: i deleted my microsoft store game files and now i cant play them where do i redownload the files without buying them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-games-back/ce4c2a34-a09e-47b5-8d41-9a3119d2ad24
  5. how do i get my games back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my games back?: i deleted my microsoft store game files and now i cant play them where do i redownload the files without buying them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-games-back/ce4c2a34-a09e-47b5-8d41-9a3119d2ad24
  6. how do i get my games back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My D Drive is missing. How can i get it back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D Drive is missing. How can i get it back.: So suddenly my D drive is gone and that is where I store all my files. The only drive that now appears is the C drive. This has happened once before and when I reset my laptop it appeared. However this time resetting my laptop isn't fixing the issue. How can I get the D Drive...
  8. How do I get a game back on the computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get a game back on the computer: I have been playing Microsoft MahJong for years and all of a sudden it does not come on because it says it is not on my account. What does that mean? I thought it was on the computer as a free program....
  9. Game start in back ground what can i do??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game start in back ground what can i do??: Hello i have a big probleme my game (BeamNG drive) start in the back ground because i can see the game in the task manager when i start it in steam nothing happen but my computer start heating and the fans get louder. So what can i do to put my game in the foreground ?...
  10. volume icon missing. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume icon missing. How do I get it back?: How do I recover my volume icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-missing-how-do-i-get-it-back/17719c58-9728-4539-8f5a-08920ee74adb