Windows 10: I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in...

Discus and support I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in my bluetooth devices. Now I can't find it when I search for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RParagas, Mar 5, 2021.

1. RParagas Win User

I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in...

I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in my bluetooth devices. Now I can't find it when I search for it in my bluetooth settings. I have a Dell 7490 Windows 10 x64.

I have already tried the answer here, but it doesn't work.

:)

RParagas, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Razer unleashes a fleet of wireless devices

Source: Razer unleashes a fleet of wireless flagships – Razer Press

Brink, Mar 5, 2021
  3. jnfoot Win User
    Razer Deathadder Chroma Double Click Issues

Has anyone else noticed that the Razer Deathadder Chroma all of the sudden goes crazy and every single click counts as a double click? I have tried to change the click speed but does not seem to help. I uninstalled Razer Synapose and reinstalled, again to no avail. Anyone have a solution or work-around? Until then, I have changed back to a Microsoft wireless mouse instead.

jnfoot, Mar 5, 2021
  4. I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in...

Undo forget Bluetooth device and find my Bluetooth device again

Hi,

To help resolve the concern, we suggest using the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. It will check for common problems and make sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

If the issue still persists, we suggest restarting the Bluetooth Support Service. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R, and then type services.msc. Click
      OK.
    • In the Services window, look for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right-click on Bluetooth Support Service, and then select
      Restart.
    • Right-click on it again, and then select Properties.
    • Switch the startup type to Automatic.

Let us know if you face any issues.

Patricia Yu, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in...

1. I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in... - Similar Threads - mistakenly clicked Forget

2. Razer Blackshark v2 X microphone not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Blackshark v2 X microphone not working: Hello guys! I have done multiple things to get my microphone working visited multiple forums but my microphone still didn't get recognised. Any idee how I can fix this?...
  3. Razer unleashes a fleet of wireless devices

in Windows 10 News
    Razer unleashes a fleet of wireless devices: Using the industry-leading, ultra-low latency Razerâ„¢ HyperSpeed Wireless technology to power the new Razer BlackShark V2 Pro, DeathAdder V2 Pro and BlackWidow V3 Pro, Razer cuts the cables on three of the most iconic gaming peripherals [ATTACH] IRVINE, Calif....
  4. adding devices wireless and bluetooth

adding devices wireless and bluetooth: just purchased dell sff model 790 windows 10pro refurbished. Cannot find bluetooth and cannot add all in one wireless printer nor any bluetooth audio speaker. what can i do?...
  5. How to un-forget a bluetooth device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to un-forget a bluetooth device?: I chose to forget my mouse due to it not working. Hoping reconnecting with it would solve the issue. However, after trying multiple times I can't reconnect to the mouse again. It won't show up on add devices or anything. How can I remember the device? submitted by...
  6. Undo forget a device on Bluetooth

Undo forget a device on Bluetooth: Hi I have a Lenovo Idea Centre and have "forget Device " in Bluetooth Settings. How do I reconnect the same device please? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undo-forget-a-device-on-bluetooth/07b9991c-b91b-483e-85d1-e2eeeaac5876
  7. wireless bluetooth device

wireless bluetooth device: hello, while trying to connect my Bluetooth earbuds to my windows 10, It does not appeared in my pc, can you help me to connect my Bluetooth device to windows 10?, how can I connect my earbuds with my pc?...
  8. Should I get a Razer Core V2 or Omen Accelerator

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Should I get a Razer Core V2 or Omen Accelerator: Hello everyone, I currently own the Razor Blade Stealth and older HP Omen laptop which is hooked up to a monitor, which I've been prodimantly using to play games and run heavier programs. I have now come across the wonders of the eGPU and have been looking at my options for...
  9. bluetooth usb v2 driver

bluetooth usb v2 driver: I have already plug in my laptop bluetooth usb v2 dongle but my bluetooth headset not pairing between two. show a message "make sure your bluetooth device is still dicoverable. what I do. I will greatful is solve me.thanks...
  10. Razer Deathadder Chroma Double Click Issues

Razer Deathadder Chroma Double Click Issues: Has anyone else noticed that the Razer Deathadder Chroma all of the sudden goes crazy and every single click counts as a double click? I have tried to change the click speed but does not seem to help. I uninstalled Razer Synapose and reinstalled, again to no avail. Anyone...