Windows 10: I mistakenly remove my dell pc from my Microsoft account and now it’s asking for a recovery...

Discus and support I mistakenly remove my dell pc from my Microsoft account and now it’s asking for a recovery... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I mistakenly removed my dell laptop from my Microsoft account and now it’s asking me to enter a recovery key but it won’t let me enter the letters only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carmen Hernandez2, Nov 29, 2023.

1. I mistakenly remove my dell pc from my Microsoft account and now it’s asking for a recovery...

I mistakenly removed my dell laptop from my Microsoft account and now it’s asking me to enter a recovery key but it won’t let me enter the letters only number please help

:)

Carmen Hernandez2, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Maria Fab Win User

I mistakenly remove my dell pc from my Microsoft account and now it’s asking for a recovery...

removing a microsoft account from a Windows 10 laptop

Hi,

To help resolve your concern, we suggest that you add a local account first on your PC, before removing the other account. Follow the steps below:

• To create a local account on your Windows 10 PC:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type netplwiz, and then click OK.
    • Click Add.
    • Click Sign in without a Microsoft account (not recommended).
    • Click Local account, type a username, and a
      password (if you'd like one).
    • Click Next, and then click Finish.
    • Sign out of the Microsoft account you want to delete, sign in using the
      local account you created, and then remove the account you want to delete.

• To remove a Microsoft account from your Windows 10 PC:

• Click the Start button, and then click Settings.
    • Click Accounts, scroll down, and then click the Microsoft account you would like to delete.
    • Click Remove, and then click Yes.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

I mistakenly remove my dell pc from my Microsoft account and now it’s asking for a recovery...

1. I mistakenly remove my dell pc from my Microsoft account and now it’s asking for a recovery... - Similar Threads - mistakenly remove dell

2. I mistakenly removed a PC from my devices. Is there a way to get is back on my list of devices?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I mistakenly removed a PC from my devices. Is there a way to get is back on my list of devices?: I mistakenly removed a PC from my devices. Is there a way to get is back on my list of devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-mistakenly-removed-a-pc-from-my-devices-is-there/105c9f5f-7af0-4f82-bc53-a3611a41b614
  3. Removed my PC pin and now PC is asking for a USER account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removed my PC pin and now PC is asking for a USER account password: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign-in option and set up your PIN again by going to settings > accounts > sign-in options."Basically, I removed my PC pin to be able to put my Hello Windows pin for Microsoft store because Microsoft store...
  4. Removed my PC pin and now PC is asking for a USER account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed my PC pin and now PC is asking for a USER account password: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign-in option and set up your PIN again by going to settings > accounts > sign-in options."Basically, I removed my PC pin to be able to put my Hello Windows pin for Microsoft store because Microsoft store...
  5. Removed my PC pin and now PC is asking for a USER account password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I mistakenly remove my dell pc from my Microsoft account and now it’s asking for a recovery...

I mistakenly remove my dell pc from my Microsoft account and now it’s asking for a recovery...: I mistakenly removed my dell laptop from my Microsoft account and now it’s asking me to enter a recovery key but it won’t let me enter the letters only number please help...
  7. How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.: When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts, there is no option to remove account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-account-from-my-pc/4ba1cd78-b8c7-4031-8785-1407181a9b4a
  8. How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.

How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.: When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts, there is no option to remove account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-account-from-my-pc/4ba1cd78-b8c7-4031-8785-1407181a9b4a
  9. Removed my desktop device from my microsoft account and now my windows account is stuck as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed my desktop device from my microsoft account and now my windows account is stuck as...: so basically what happened was I removed my desktop from my microsoft account and it revoked my administrator privelage from my computer, my computer only has one account and it is not an administrator, I have been trying to find a fix but everything I tried resulted in the...
  10. Removed my desktop device from my microsoft account and now my windows account is stuck as...

Removed my desktop device from my microsoft account and now my windows account is stuck as...: so basically what happened was I removed my desktop from my microsoft account and it revoked my administrator privelage from my computer, my computer only has one account and it is not an administrator, I have been trying to find a fix but everything I tried resulted in the...