Windows 10: I MODIFIED SOME REGISTRY KEYS TO MAKE GRAPHICS CARD OPTIMIZATION WITHOUT HANGING ON...

Discus and support I MODIFIED SOME REGISTRY KEYS TO MAKE GRAPHICS CARD OPTIMIZATION WITHOUT HANGING ON... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; till today i never experienced BSOD errors on after installed device drivers, i installed different device drivers from hp , dell lenovo ,intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jan 21, 2019.

1. I MODIFIED SOME REGISTRY KEYS TO MAKE GRAPHICS CARD OPTIMIZATION WITHOUT HANGING ON...

till today i never experienced BSOD errors on after installed device drivers, i installed different device drivers from hp , dell lenovo ,intel nvidia.
    My asus windows laptop contains generic drivers.. BIos from Microsoft update.
    i have followed certain guidelines from docs.microsoft.com, and i modified and added certain registry keys to make graphics card optimization.
    Users can try this keys , before modifying registry, make sure you should keep registry backup
    here is the registry keys
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Avalon.Graphics]
    "MaxMultisampleType"=dword:00000004
    "DisableHWAcceleration"=dword:00000000
    "EnableDebugControl"=dword:00000001
    "UseDX9LText"=dword:00000001
    "BreakOnUnexpectedErrors"=dword:00000001
    "RPCAvalon"=dword:00000001
    "RecordAvalonFile"=dword:00000000
    "UseReferenceRasterizer"=dword:00000001
    "SkipDriverDateCheck"=dword:00000000
    "SkipDriverCheck"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Avalon.Graphics\DISPLAY1]
    "PixelStructure"=dword:00000001
    "GammaLevel"=dword:00000898
    "ClearTypeLevel"=dword:00000064
    "EnhancedContrastLevel"=dword:00000190
    "GrayscaleEnhancedContrastLevel"=dword:00000190
    "TextContrastLevel"=dword:00000002

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\Scheduler]
    "EnablePreemption"=dword:00000001
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Watchdog\Logging]
    "BreakOnError"=dword:00000001
    "BreakOnAssertion "=dword:00000001
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers]
    "TdrLevel"=dword:00000003
    "TdrDelay"=dword:00000078
    "TdrDdiDelay"=dword:0000003c
    "TdrTestMode"=dword:00000000
    "TdrDebugMode"=dword:00000002
    "TdrLimitTime"=dword:00000078
    "TdrLimitCount"=dword:00000005
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\BasicDisplay]
    "BasicDisplayUserNotified"=dword:00000000
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\DCI]
    "Timeout"=dword:00000078

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\TdrWatch]
    "TDR_RECOVERY"=dword:00000001

Thanks for reading my post , if any user find this useful means , then share to others and give upvotes

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jan 21, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jan 21, 2019
  3. graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jan 21, 2019
  4. I MODIFIED SOME REGISTRY KEYS TO MAKE GRAPHICS CARD OPTIMIZATION WITHOUT HANGING ON...

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

I MODIFIED SOME REGISTRY KEYS TO MAKE GRAPHICS CARD OPTIMIZATION WITHOUT HANGING ON...

1. I MODIFIED SOME REGISTRY KEYS TO MAKE GRAPHICS CARD OPTIMIZATION WITHOUT HANGING ON... - Similar Threads - MODIFIED REGISTRY KEYS

2. Can I make animation in computer without graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I make animation in computer without graphics card: Can I make animation in computer with out graphics card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-make-animation-in-computer-without-graphics/a2cdbe71-c44c-4d04-ac4e-59df6fa4c43a
  3. Can I make animation in computer without graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I make animation in computer without graphics card: Can I make animation in computer with out graphics card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-make-animation-in-computer-without-graphics/a2cdbe71-c44c-4d04-ac4e-59df6fa4c43a
  4. Is there a way to modify the size the taskbar without editing the registry keys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to modify the size the taskbar without editing the registry keys?: Why would you remove a feature that's been in every single version of Windows since forever?So the ads and data harvesting are becoming more invasive and aggressive, but features are sliding backward?What?...
  5. Is there a way to modify the size the taskbar without editing the registry keys?

Is there a way to modify the size the taskbar without editing the registry keys?: Why would you remove a feature that's been in every single version of Windows since forever?So the ads and data harvesting are becoming more invasive and aggressive, but features are sliding backward?What?...
  6. Registry Modified

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry Modified: I believe that someone changed my registry values, probably an intruder program. I cannot access certain programs as it specifies that this application is managed by your organization but as it happens, I don't have any organization or control party. How can I set my registry...
  7. Modifying registry key doesn't work. Why?

Modifying registry key doesn't work. Why?: I'm trying to add command "open PowerShell here" to the right mouse button menu. I'm using instructions from How to Add “Open PowerShell Here” to the Right-Click Menu for a Folder in Windows but when I'm at the stage where I suppose to add and modify reg key in...
  8. Looking for some graphic card advice

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Looking for some graphic card advice: I'm planning on doing an upgrade to my rig this year by replacing the APU(Ryzen 3 2200G) with the Ryzen 5 3600 in Nov. But I need to get a graphic card first and I was wondering what card would be best. I know there are no best but I want something that will do as well if not...
  9. Enabling graphic card without monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling graphic card without monitor: Dell XPS 8900. I disabled the integrated graphic card with device manager. Now the screen is blank when i restart and F2 and F12 doesn’t keep the spinning dots from freezing up. The F2 menu doesn’t appear anymore as it use to. The F12 menu still appears but hitting the menu...
  10. Need Some Graphic Card advice

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Some Graphic Card advice: My pc's cards fan after 4 years just started making a whinning noise I don't know if I could take it out and grease the fan or not but I would rather just get a new card......Say $100 or less....And I'm not a gamer. My pc is a 2013 HP P-6 2400T / Intel 3.1 CPU / 12 gb's...