Windows 10: I moved and now my brother dw has been locked out of my laptop WHATTO DO? Brother says...

Discus and support I moved and now my brother dw has been locked out of my laptop WHATTO DO? Brother says... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Why cant I sync my printer with my laptop, its been that way all I did was move?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by cherylbrown229, Nov 30, 2021.

1. I moved and now my brother dw has been locked out of my laptop WHATTO DO? Brother says...

Why cant I sync my printer with my laptop, its been that way all I did was move?

:)

cherylbrown229, Nov 30, 2021

2. Brother Laser Thinks it's a Brother InkJet

I would suggest posting in the Brother printer forum.

Your odds of getting a solution on the issues with those specific printers are probably greater there.

OldNavyGuy, Nov 30, 2021
  3. PiKo Win User
    Brother Printer exists & works, but won't "Install" - Why?

Check whether I understood you well.
    First try: Add new printer, Windows finds printer and loads its own drivers/programme automatically. It wprks but not with the Brother drivers.
    Second try: Brother package: failed
    I suggest a third try: Add new printer; the printer that I wanted is not listed; continue and see of your model is listed. in the list of printers.
    I had difficulties with setting up another Brother printer, and the third try solved it.

4. I moved and now my brother dw has been locked out of my laptop WHATTO DO? Brother says...

Brother printer driver won't install

HI,

I spent time today with the Brother support site. My Brother laser printer HL-2280- DW stopped printing after I had to reload my PC due to a virus downloaded from Comodo concerning a update to GeekBuddy. After the download the computer wouldn't start.
    I finally reloaded a copy of a earlier working program. I'm using Win10-64. I went through the Brother's reloading procedure, but still the printer driver wouldn't load.

Anyone else had this problem and solved it?

tx,

kc

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate]

kerrycochran1, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

I moved and now my brother dw has been locked out of my laptop WHATTO DO? Brother says...

1. I moved and now my brother dw has been locked out of my laptop WHATTO DO? Brother says... - Similar Threads - moved brother has

2. My brother downloaded something on my new laptop, and now it says my computer is being...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brother downloaded something on my new laptop, and now it says my computer is being...: As the title says, my brother downloaded something on my computer,and now my device says its managed by an organization. It gave me a chrome extension which has full access to everything, and it redirects me to yahoo/other search engines when I'm trying to use google. It's...
  3. My brother downloaded something on my new laptop, and now it says my computer is being...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brother downloaded something on my new laptop, and now it says my computer is being...: As the title says, my brother downloaded something on my computer,and now my device says its managed by an organization. It gave me a chrome extension which has full access to everything, and it redirects me to yahoo/other search engines when I'm trying to use google. It's...
  4. Help me with my brothers laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with my brothers laptop: My brother cant remember his overlook password for his laptop. we try to recover it but it goes to restart it and ask the same things like troubleshoot ones and stuff but you need a password and he doesnt know it. but every option we choose it asks to restart and come back to...
  5. Help me with my brothers laptop

Help me with my brothers laptop: My brother cant remember his overlook password for his laptop. we try to recover it but it goes to restart it and ask the same things like troubleshoot ones and stuff but you need a password and he doesnt know it. but every option we choose it asks to restart and come back to...
  6. I moved and now my brother dw has been locked out of my laptop WHATTO DO? Brother says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I moved and now my brother dw has been locked out of my laptop WHATTO DO? Brother says...: Why cant I sync my printer with my laptop, its been that way all I did was move? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-moved-and-now-my-brother-dw-has-been-locked-out/689f1221-2538-428c-8151-b44b7d49d7cc
  7. I moved and now my brother dw has been locked out of my laptop WHATTO DO? Brother says...

I moved and now my brother dw has been locked out of my laptop WHATTO DO? Brother says...: Why cant I sync my printer with my laptop, its been that way all I did was move? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-moved-and-now-my-brother-dw-has-been-locked-out/689f1221-2538-428c-8151-b44b7d49d7cc
  8. Documents are printing sideways on Brother MFC-5572-DW

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Documents are printing sideways on Brother MFC-5572-DW: We have two network printers. An Epson and a Brother. All documents are printing perfect on the Epson printer but they print sideways on the Brother Printer. I have uninstalled and installed the Brother Printer, have checked every setting on it as well to make sure I have the...
  9. My brothers laptop cannot update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My brothers laptop cannot update: Hello, my brother has a refurbished hp stream 14, people say it can play mc bedrock and, it says it is not supported on the microsoft store, I though maybe it need a update, but no, it says it had a problem updating while checking for updates. Will a external hard drive fix...
  10. Brother-in-law locked out of his computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Brother-in-law locked out of his computer: All, My brother-in-law is not tech savvy at all. He has a dell laptop that he is locked out of. He set up a PIN, Password and face recognition, but he's been ill/hospitalized for several months and lost a lot of weight and Facial recognition doesn't work. He can't remember...