Windows 10: I moved windows onto an ssd and I can’t access my apps

Discus and support I moved windows onto an ssd and I can’t access my apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just reinstalled windows onto an ssd from my hdd, but now i cant access anything i have installed. Things on the hdd like discord and chrome are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HeathOakley, Dec 25, 2019.

1. I moved windows onto an ssd and I can’t access my apps

I just reinstalled windows onto an ssd from my hdd, but now i cant access anything i have installed. Things on the hdd like discord and chrome are not appearing when searching for them and my desktop is empty. I can see everything in file explorer but it doesnt show up anywhere else. I just want to be able to access that. Does it need to he on the same drove as my new windows?

:)

HeathOakley, Dec 25, 2019

2. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Dec 25, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 25, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I moved windows onto an ssd and I can’t access my apps

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I moved windows onto an ssd and I can’t access my apps :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

I moved windows onto an ssd and I can’t access my apps

1. I moved windows onto an ssd and I can’t access my apps - Similar Threads - moved onto ssd

2. I can’t log onto my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log onto my laptop: I can’t log onto my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-onto-my-laptop/04bda975-08dd-4f9b-b794-feaa49467049
  3. I can’t log onto my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t log onto my laptop: I can’t log onto my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-onto-my-laptop/04bda975-08dd-4f9b-b794-feaa49467049
  4. Can I move my Windows 10 Pro onto a larger SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I move my Windows 10 Pro onto a larger SSD?: I have an original 1 TB HDD with my official copy of Win 10 Pro. I hope to install a 2 TB SDD which has a unknown copy of Win 10 Home apparently 'ready to use' into my Dell Optiplex 9020, where current OS is. I'm not sure how to go about it. The SSD is recognized on File...
  5. Can I move my Windows 10 Pro onto a larger SSD?

Can I move my Windows 10 Pro onto a larger SSD?: I have an original 1 TB HDD with my official copy of Win 10 Pro. I hope to install a 2 TB SDD which has a unknown copy of Win 10 Home apparently 'ready to use' into my Dell Optiplex 9020, where current OS is. I'm not sure how to go about it. The SSD is recognized on File...
  6. Can I move my Windows 10 Pro onto a larger SSD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I can install windows onto an ssd but can’t boot it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can install windows onto an ssd but can’t boot it: Hello there, I’ve been having an issue with my pc for the past week and I’ve been doing everything I can to fix it, but no luck. I was originally having issues with a logonUI error. I eventually had to use a friends MacBook to create a new windows install media because I...
  8. I can install windows onto an ssd but can’t boot it

I can install windows onto an ssd but can’t boot it: Hello there, I’ve been having an issue with my pc for the past week and I’ve been doing everything I can to fix it, but no luck. I was originally having issues with a logonUI error. I eventually had to use a friends MacBook to create a new windows install media because I...
  9. I can install windows onto an ssd but can’t boot it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I can't move my apps onto my actual homescreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't move my apps onto my actual homescreen.: I've just gotten this new Lenovo computer, but when I download apps, they don't show up on my homescreen, I can only see and open them when I click on the 'apps menu' or the taskbar. They also don't drag and drop from the taskbar. I'm really confused on how to move the apps...