Windows 10: I must save a file as a pdf file

Discus and support I must save a file as a pdf file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I save a file as pdf file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ManuelPikero, May 21, 2020.

1. I must save a file as a pdf file

How do I save a file as pdf file?

:)

ManuelPikero, May 21, 2020

2. microsoft print to pdf files will not open after saving

We suggest that you save the PDF files on your device and check if the issue persists. You may also want to associate the PDF files to Microsoft Edge as the default program to make sure that you have a default application that will open all of your PDF files.
    Here are the steps:

• Search for Default Programs.
    • Go to Associate a file type or protocol with a program.
    • Select the .pdf file type and then click the Change program button on the upper right of the
      Set Associations window.
    • Choose Microsoft Edge and then click OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, May 21, 2020
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, May 21, 2020
  4. I must save a file as a pdf file

save Fresh Paint file to PDF

Hi JuliaMPSimmons,

You can save your picture printing it as a PDF.

Follow these steps:

• Open your picture using the Fresh Paint app
    • Click the printer icon

I must save a file as a pdf file c78a352c-deab-4dc0-9e59-8e6000858329.png

• Then, choose "Microsoft Print to PDF" as printer

I must save a file as a pdf file 497b9815-9805-469f-8db1-094f6818a835.png

• Carry on and print your picture as a PDF
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you've already saved your picture as a *.png/*.jpg/... file, you can equally print the file that you have as a PDF (using "Microsoft Print to PDF").

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope it was helpful.

Cheers!

Alberto Giura (AlbyTech), May 21, 2020
Thema:

I must save a file as a pdf file

1. I must save a file as a pdf file - Similar Threads - must save file

2. PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!: Hi there, in the last couple of weeks I cannot print a pdf file to save in my documents. I have Windows 11. The file shows in my documents as a Word document! Plus it is completely in gobbledegook! I have tried to restart the computer and it is still happening. I have tried...
  3. All files are saving as PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All files are saving as PDF: Hello Microsoft Community!I am having an issue that just started today, very strange and annoying. All of my files are saving in PDF format, no matter the original program or the "Save As" selection. It is still showing up in the file explorer as a PDF. Below are a few steps...
  4. All files are saving as PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All files are saving as PDF: Hello Microsoft Community!I am having an issue that just started today, very strange and annoying. All of my files are saving in PDF format, no matter the original program or the "Save As" selection. It is still showing up in the file explorer as a PDF. Below are a few steps...
  5. Saving a PDF file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a PDF file: Why has Edge stopped allowing me to save a PDF file to my computer? I always could but now have to use Chrome to get the option. Very frustrating. Rita Harris https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-a-pdf-file/6582635a-c723-43bf-96c8-081a5f6586d1
  6. Saving settings on PDF files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saving settings on PDF files: Hi! My question is in regards to the "saving" option of PDF files. Here are the steps I follow: I download the PDF, I save it as, on the little saving icon thats on the upright corner of the document. When I do highlight text in the document, before I would only have to click...
  7. PDF & files saving & "save as"

PDF & files saving & "save as": Why does windows 10 suggest random files folders for saving items? Waste of our time. It should recall the last file folder we saved into and suggest that one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-files-saving-save-as/fcca6d13-f333-4e07-8bc9-30b27731d192
  8. Saving .pdf files

Saving .pdf files: How do you save a .jpg file as a .pdf file? This is probably a novice question but I just can't figure it out! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-pdf-files/b0e8f9a1-b445-4b95-a8eb-926463c5e050"
  9. Saving PDF files

Saving PDF files: Lately I have not been able to save PDF files. I can print them but cannot save them. this is the same for all folders. I tried to remove any "Read Only" settings. I can save Word documents etc. So this seems specific to PDF files. I go to "Save As" and type in a...
  10. Saving pdf file to my Documents File

Saving pdf file to my Documents File: Good morning! I have Windows 10 on my PC. I save a .pdf attachment document that I received in an email to Documents, and I specify a Folder to send it to. The document shows up not only in the specified folder, but I notice that it shows up in the general file as well....