Windows 10: I my pc won’t restart

Discus and support I my pc won’t restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc wont reset to factory settings snd i have tried everything that has been advised! I cant load cmd with admin i cant get no where with the codes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Criptek Hunter, Jan 2, 2020.

1. I my pc won’t restart

My pc wont reset to factory settings snd i have tried everything that has been advised! I cant load cmd with admin i cant get no where with the codes sent by microsoft help, start up repair doesnt work and im just ready to give up

:)

Criptek Hunter, Jan 2, 2020

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jan 2, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 2, 2020
  4. I my pc won’t restart

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

I my pc won’t restart

1. I my pc won’t restart - Similar Threads - won’t restart

2. Pc corrupted and won’t restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc corrupted and won’t restart: I’m trying to reset my pc bc of corrrupt files that my pc can’t fix and I’ve done everything from YouTube tutorials to other people having the question in these question boards and nothing worked so I’m trying to just reset but it says unable to connect sometimes or it will...
  3. Pc corrupted and won’t restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc corrupted and won’t restart: I’m trying to reset my pc bc of corrrupt files that my pc can’t fix and I’ve done everything from YouTube tutorials to other people having the question in these question boards and nothing worked so I’m trying to just reset but it says unable to connect sometimes or it will...
  4. MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.: I called MSFT support to because Bluetooth/phone link was notifying me constantly to connect a device and I could not turn it off. The support agent ran a scan and compare thing , restarted my computer and closed the ticket. Two hours later, comp restarted but with no task...
  5. MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.

MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.: I called MSFT support to because Bluetooth/phone link was notifying me constantly to connect a device and I could not turn it off. The support agent ran a scan and compare thing , restarted my computer and closed the ticket. Two hours later, comp restarted but with no task...
  6. Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update: Gets stuck in never ending loop of “something didn’t go right….please keep computer on”Tried hard reset but does same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-wont-restart-after-failed-update/bb190a08-d250-40f8-b836-5c7b92056e84
  7. Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update: Gets stuck in never ending loop of “something didn’t go right….please keep computer on”Tried hard reset but does same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-wont-restart-after-failed-update/bb190a08-d250-40f8-b836-5c7b92056e84
  8. Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update

9. Laptop won’t restart after 2/17/24 update.

Laptop won’t restart after 2/17/24 update.: Installed update 2/17/24. Now laptop will not boot up. Trying to trouble shoot. Keep getting error message that password is incorrect. I can log in on my iPhone with same password. Please help....
  10. Laptop won’t restart after 2/17/24 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won’t restart after 2/17/24 update.: Installed update 2/17/24. Now laptop will not boot up. Trying to trouble shoot. Keep getting error message that password is incorrect. I can log in on my iPhone with same password. Please help....