Windows 10: i nam trying to cast using chromecast

Discus and support i nam trying to cast using chromecast in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; cast using chromecast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-nam-trying-to-cast-using-chromecast/4b6c3887-6a0a-4422-974d-ea6c93f9f733 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesOlivares, Aug 25, 2019.

1. i nam trying to cast using chromecast

cast using chromecast

:)

JamesOlivares, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Casting Photos to TV via Chromecast

Hi Donald,

Thank you for the reply.

Try the steps listed below to cast Desktop screen:

• Make sure the Chromecast is connected to the TV and both the devices are On.
    • Expand the Google Cast extension icon and select
      ‘Cast screen/window (experimental)’ option.
    • When prompted to cast entire screen,
      Accept and click on ‘Share’.
    • Open ‘Photos App’ to mirror photos on the PC.

You may search for an app that can cast your media to any
    Google Cast device on your favorite search engine, and install it from the Store.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 25, 2019
  3. S_and_S Win User
    Casting Photos to TV via Chromecast

(You know that Chromecast only works with the Chrome browser, right? I'm sure you already know that, but just in case ...)

It's easy to cast a single photo from your Pictures folder, but if you want to cast more than a single photo you'll have to cast from the Google Photos website.

Casting a single photo is easy because Chromecast can cast tabs. Simply open a photo in a tab and cast that tab.

To cast from Google Photos:

• On Chrome, go to photos.google.com.
    • Click View > Cast...
    • Select your Chromecast
    • To stop casting, click View > Cast... > Stop casting.

S_and_S, Aug 25, 2019
  4. S-and-S Win User

i nam trying to cast using chromecast

Casting PC to Chromecast

You can certainly cast from your PC with a Chromecast - here's an introduction:

How to cast: A quick start guide

You can't setup a Chromecast from a PC. You'll need your Android phone and the Google Home app.

S-and-S, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

i nam trying to cast using chromecast

1. i nam trying to cast using chromecast - Similar Threads - nam trying cast

2. Subtitles not showing when casting VLC to Chromecast

in Windows 10 News
    Subtitles not showing when casting VLC to Chromecast: [IMG]Only watching movies with subtitles can be irritating as you don’t want to mishear any words or miss out on dialogue. However, one common issue many Chromecast users face is subtitles not showing when casting VLC to Chromecast. So, if you are facing the same error and...
  3. How can I cast my PC to my Chromecast?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I cast my PC to my Chromecast?: I've tried connecting to wireless display but it seems to only want to connect to Bluetooth devices. I tried using Chrome and casting my desktop from the browser but that keeps switching to cast tab when I open steam big picture. I have my PC in my office and I'd like to be...
  4. [Urgent] Is there a program that can cast the entire Win10 desktop to Chromecast ?

[Urgent] Is there a program that can cast the entire Win10 desktop to Chromecast ?: We tried using Chome to cast our screen, but it's a bit laggy. Any suggestions? Btw, all of our devices does not support Miracast, so we can only use Google cast. Any recommendations? P.S our network is okay. It's powerful enough, and each classroom has a Ruckus AC access...
  5. New PC, problem need help Chromecast, Casting, NAS

New PC, problem need help Chromecast, Casting, NAS: Hi previous pc setup was working fine, new pc cannot cast to device, chromecast or access my NAS. Headache need help after hours of meddling. I have tried turning on and off my kaspersky total security, windows defenders, turn on discovery network and workgroup. Nothing...
  6. Cast from laptop to TV with chromecast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cast from laptop to TV with chromecast: I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10. I have a Vizio smart TV with Chromecast attached. I am able to cast from my phone to the TV via Chromecast. How can I cast from this laptop to the TV?...
  7. Casting PC to Chromecast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Casting PC to Chromecast: Is this possible and where do I find info on how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/casting-pc-to-chromecast/8d41162b-3230-421c-ba7f-0f3d5f14917b
  8. Can I cast photos to TV using Chromecast?

Can I cast photos to TV using Chromecast?: I have pictures in Windows Pictures sub-folders and need to cast them to the TV. I tried to cast them using Chromecase but it didn’t work. I have my computer and TV on the same home network. Help, please....
  9. Casting Photos to TV via Chromecast

Casting Photos to TV via Chromecast: I have been trying for a long time to figure out how to cast photos from Windows Pictures sub-folders to my TV using Chromecast. I am able to cast other things but not this. When I right-click a photo in a Pictures sub-folder and then click "Cast to Device" I get "Searching"...
  10. Install (Use) KODI on chromecast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install (Use) KODI on chromecast: Hi there Some people have been trying to find amazon fire TV sticks since they can be used (unofficially) for KODI -- however if you have a chromecast then it's also possible to run Kodi too. If the amazon tv stick is out of stock then this method shows how to use a...