Windows 10: I need a better browser

Discus and support I need a better browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Specifically, I need a browser that can send pages (not just URLs) by e-mail. It would be nice if it saved pages in MFT or similar one-piece formats,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Newmaven, May 13, 2017.

1. Newmaven Win User

I need a better browser

Specifically, I need a browser that can send pages (not just URLs) by e-mail. It would be nice if it saved pages in MFT or similar one-piece formats, too.

Any suggestions?

:)

Newmaven, May 13, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

I Need A Better Battery For My Nokia 6300

You can also increase battery life by switching off things like Bluetooth, WLAN and GPS when not in use.

Also, if you have a 3G handset but don't actually use data or video calling (services that require or at least benefit from 3G coverage), then set the phone to use GSM only instead of dual mode. Constantly switching from one system to the other drains your
    battery.

grschinon, May 13, 2017
  3. ckerr094 Win User
    I Need A Better Battery For My Nokia 6300

So thats best there is? I need a better browser :( damn i was hoping u wudnt say that. I have to chargers, im gunna time how long it lasts today I think and get back to ya

again thanks for replying guru

ckerr094, May 13, 2017
  4. I need a better browser

You probably only need a browser plugin. I googled "firefox plugin save complete web page" and got hits. Chrome would probably have something too. Happy hunting.

The Pool Man, May 13, 2017
  5. Newmaven Win User
    Save complete Web page is common. SEND complete Web page is not. From time to time, there have been Send Page extensions for Firefox, which last only until the next Firefox update. I want something with this feature baked in.

Newmaven, May 14, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    The reason why its not comonly done is its copyright theft

Samuria, May 14, 2017
  7. Mystere Win User
    I don't know of any browser with this functionality built-in. IE will save a web page as an MHT file, but it won't send it. You have to do that manually.

Mystere, May 14, 2017
  8. swarfega Win User

I need a better browser

You used to be able to do this in the early days of the internet. Either send a link or the entire page. But as websites have gotten more complicated with code evolution, its got harder to do this. A lot of websites generate their code server side and some are specific to the situation or the user.

swarfega, May 14, 2017
  9. Save as PDF and email that?

(just tried it... meh)

The Pool Man, May 14, 2017
  10. Newmaven Win User
    I got spoiled by old browsers which did it fine. Netscape had a send page, which carried over to SeaMonkey. IE had a two-step Send/Send Page (Microsoft loves to add extra keystrokes). There was an extension for Firefox, but it broke. Maybe it's time I rechecked Chrome? And no sign of that feature in Opera or Vivaldi. ...

Newmaven, May 14, 2017
  11. hdunagan Win User
    Have you played around with Edge at all? It will not auto-send, but it will allow you to save entire pages and allow you to add notes or annotations if you like. I think you are going to be stuck with saving--manually emailing the saved file.

hdunagan, May 14, 2017
  12. Fafhrd Win User

I need a better browser

There may be extensions available:

Email yourself a Web page with just one click - CNET

see comments on that article too.

However, there are dangers in emailing webpages since they may contain malware, and they may be huge and constipate your inbox, so it is generally preferable to email links to the webpages instead.

Fafhrd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I need a better browser

1. I need a better browser - Similar Threads - need better browser

2. Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?: Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
  3. Chrome and Firefox are better browsers 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome and Firefox are better browsers 100%: how to uninstall Microsoft edge browser it's annoying and useless... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-and-firefox-are-better-browsers-100/798c07cf-57ae-4baa-b5ef-28b52037d065
  4. Edge browser with Microsoft Family is any better?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Edge browser with Microsoft Family is any better?: Is there any extra benefit of Microsoft Edge browser when use with Microsoft Family then chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-with-microsoft-family-is-any-better/c88aefdd-c4a5-4aa0-829f-1aaa1ca02a22
  5. Better browser then firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Better browser then firefox?: Is there a browser that 1- isn't way different 2-can use almost all FF addons 3-doesn't force u to update or remind u every day numerous times. #3 is the reason i wanna change. I don't know why but the update prompt gone from a few times a day to literally every few minutes....
  6. I need help with my browser.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my browser.: In google chrome when ever I try and search something it takes me to here https://www.trovi.com/Violation.html. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-my-browser/aeca1ff1-b947-4cda-9041-d2287da0df8a
  7. Do I need a better monitor for the Witcher 3?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Do I need a better monitor for the Witcher 3?: I think the specs on my computer are fine for this game (AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 8-Core Processor, Radeon RX550, 32 RAM, 3.6 GHz). But, in terms of resolution quality and gameplay, will I need a better monitor than my HP 2511x?
  8. Is Avast Secure Browser better than Chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Avast Secure Browser better than Chrome?: Can someone tell me if ASB is better than Chrome? I am considering uninstalling Chrome but is it worth it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-avast-secure-browser-better-than-chrome/69a22ed1-e2e6-4d20-a4f1-026ed5eb6b4a
  9. I need a better understanding of Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    I need a better understanding of Google Chrome: I just read on another post that Google Chrome is the most popular browser in the world. I'm interested in trying it on one of my computers but have seen problems on some of my friends computers. In this past month 2 of my friends had similar problems: slow as slow goes...
  10. Do I need a better CPU or GPU?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Do I need a better CPU or GPU?: Hello. I have been playing alot of VR the last few days, and Im experiencing abit stuttering when Im playing some games. So my question is: It it caused by my GPU or my CPU? I took a picture below, showing CPU and GPU usage. Im not an expert in this, so any kind of help would...