Windows 10: I need a big help! Video card Error!

Discus and support I need a big help! Video card Error! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I gave the reinstall to Windows 10 and it gives me error to the video card and I do not know what to do... I used and DDU for the driver to make it go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IonutZP, Dec 13, 2019.

1. IonutZP Win User

I need a big help! Video card Error!

I gave the reinstall to Windows 10 and it gives me error to the video card and I do not know what to do... I used and DDU for the driver to make it go but it does not work... I got the driver from Nvidia on the site specifically for my video card but just going to change my resolution! I really need help! Please, come on! I do not know if you do not read my card or if it is an error from windows and so! I need a big help! Video card Error! 21ef8886-2247-4da2-8f17-07a5fa12144b?upload=true.png I need a big help! Video card Error! 524bbe1d-ba8f-48af-8207-c1dfbf126aa7?upload=true.png I need a big help! Video card Error! 439b8c6f-dcdd-44f8-95e6-643d44f411dc?upload=true.png I need a big help! Video card Error! 41402f1b-57ab-459c-a929-e02111a33646?upload=true.png I need a big help! Video card Error! 109535b8-41a7-4fb7-aeca-558ed462df95?upload=true.png

:)

IonutZP, Dec 13, 2019

2. sd card problem with videos

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

If the video card drivers are outdated or corrupted you might such issues.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R”, type
      devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

• Expand Display Adapters and right click on the
      video card.

• Click on Update
      and follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 13, 2019
  3. JMartz65 Win User
    sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Dec 13, 2019
  4. I need a big help! Video card Error!

Dual video card laptops and Windows 10 upgrade

Hello,

From the description I understand that system is not switching to the fasted video card which is Radeon 7600.

I suggest you to uninstall the current video card from device manager and install Radeon 7600 manually and check if this helps.

To uninstall from device manager follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right click on the video driver and click on
      uninstall
    • Now install Radeon 7600 and check.

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

I need a big help! Video card Error!

1. I need a big help! Video card Error! - Similar Threads - need big help

2. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help big time: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settingscan't...
  3. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help big time: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settingscan't...
  4. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I got big problem need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got big problem need help: So in my bios the safety boot is turn on but in info system he is turn off and also the cpr 7 is writh as elevation required to view : its in frenchNom du système d’exploitation Microsoft Windows 11 Famille Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Autre description du système...
  6. I got big problem need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got big problem need help: So in my bios the safety boot is turn on but in info system he is turn off and also the cpr 7 is writh as elevation required to view : its in frenchNom du système d’exploitation Microsoft Windows 11 Famille Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Autre description du système...
  7. Need Some Big Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Some Big Help: Hey folks, First of all I want to say that this place is absolutely amazing, the resources you've got are stellar. It stinks that I didn't find this website sooner as it might've meant that I wouldn't have screwed up as much as I ended up doing. I'll try to be brief and I...
  8. I need some big help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some big help: So i got a MacBook Pro. And i need to remove mac OS from it inside of Windows 10. I used bootcamp to install it. But Mac is using too much space and i rather windows 10. Over OSX submitted by /u/RetroBitTechnology [link] [comments]...
  9. video card needs update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video card needs update: My screen saver will not work it says video card needs updating. Windows update says I am up to date. And Troubleshoot can not find a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card-needs-update/182f43f4-7dab-4982-95d6-49a6a7f3c359
  10. Need help installing video card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help installing video card: HP Pavillion P7-1110, intel i-3, 8g ram, upgraded PSU to 430w, upgraded to latest win10 (v.1903), ACER SA-230 monitor. I recently felt the need to install a video card to speed up slow re-draws in a CAD program. I don't game. Bought a GIGABYTE GEOFORCE GT-1030 from Amazon....