Windows 10: i need a default windows screen it looks like the attached screen shot

Discus and support i need a default windows screen it looks like the attached screen shot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is my bacground and colors looks like the green color backround i cant change. i need adefault background. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AtheeqRahman, Jun 23, 2020.

1. i need a default windows screen it looks like the attached screen shot

This is my bacground and colors looks like the green color backround i cant change.

i need adefault background.

i need a default windows screen it looks like the attached screen shot 3c12731d-d652-411a-9d3d-351b28f5648e?upload=true.png

:)

AtheeqRahman, Jun 23, 2020

2. Screen Shot in Windows 10

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you referring to?
    • Are you facing any kind of issues with Windows?
    If you want to take a screen shot and save it as picture, I suggest you to check with the below steps.

To take a screen shot and save it as a picture

• Click the window you want to capture. Press Alt+Print Screen by holding down the Alt key and then pressing the Print Screen key. The Print Screen key is near the upper-right corner of your keyboard. (Depending on the type of keyboard you have, the exact
      key names on your keyboard may vary slightly.)
    Note: You can take a screen shot of your entire desktop rather than just a single window by pressing the Print Screen key without holding down the Alt key.

• Click Start, click Accessories, and then click
      Paint.

• In the Paint window, click Edit, and then click
      Paste.

• When the image appears in the Paint window, click File, and then click
      Save As.

• In the Save As dialog box, in the File name box, type a name for the screen shot, and then click
      Save.

Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 23, 2020
  3. gmopro Win User
    FEEDBACK - attaching screen shot

How can i attach a screen shot when submitting feedback?

I cant figure out how in either of the 2 feedback submitting methods... the Windows Feedback and then the search or magnifying lens and then feedback method. Neither has a way to do it. how do we do it?? The one way has a box to check if u want to attach
    a screen shot, but nothing happens when i do check that. Please let me know.

gmopro, Jun 23, 2020
  4. i need a default windows screen it looks like the attached screen shot

FEEDBACK - attaching screen shot

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I understand that you are facing issues with attaching screenshot to the Feedback app. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to try the following steps to attach a screenshot and check if that helps.

• Open Feedback app.
    • Click on “Screenshot” icon in the Feedback window.
    • Open the window you need to take a screenshot and then click on the “Camera” icon on the top left corner of the window.
    • Click on the “check mark” adjacent to the camera icon to save the screenshot.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

i need a default windows screen it looks like the attached screen shot

1. i need a default windows screen it looks like the attached screen shot - Similar Threads - need default screen

2. I cannot attach a screen shot on teams anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot attach a screen shot on teams anymore: Hi there Can you please kindly assist with the above. I sent a screenshot to a team member this morning and it worked fine and now suddenly it is no longer working....
  3. I cannot attach a screen shot on teams anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot attach a screen shot on teams anymore: Hi there Can you please kindly assist with the above. I sent a screenshot to a team member this morning and it worked fine and now suddenly it is no longer working....
  4. screen shots

screen shots: My windows 10 takes a screen shot every day at the same time 8 AM. I cannot find where it is saved or why this is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-shots/dd1da34a-6c03-41ba-bb68-a927838c49c8
  5. screen shots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen shots: My windows 10 takes a screen shot every day at the same time 8 AM. I cannot find where it is saved or why this is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-shots/dd1da34a-6c03-41ba-bb68-a927838c49c8
  6. screen shot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen shot: After following some directions to speed up my PC, I cannot take a screenshot. At first, I could no longer see photos--only icons, but I found a way to get the photos back. I don't know how to get back to the point where I can take a screen shot....
  7. screen shot

screen shot: After following some directions to speed up my PC, I cannot take a screenshot. At first, I could no longer see photos--only icons, but I found a way to get the photos back. I don't know how to get back to the point where I can take a screen shot....
  8. screen shot

screen shot: how to take a screen shot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-shot/9669d141-8fe3-444d-86a9-decf4da135b1
  9. Screen Shots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Shots: I did something REALLY stupid. When I hit windows and print screen a Cloud screen popped up asking if i wanted to back it up in the cloud. i said no and now my print screen won't work. I need to fix it. Hopefully there is a fix....
  10. Screen shot?

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen shot?: Can anyone give details of how to take a screen shot please? 96993