Windows 10: I need a device who can control my pc like tv

Discus and support I need a device who can control my pc like tv in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi, i need a device if available in market, who can control my pc like tv, i mean i want to control my pc's media through Remote like we control tv,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HAROON2015, Apr 1, 2019.

1. I need a device who can control my pc like tv

hi,
    i need a device if available in market, who can control my pc like tv,

i mean i want to control my pc's media through Remote like we control tv,

pause, play, stop, next, etc

hope some one will help

thanks in advance

:)

HAROON2015, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 on Samsung TV overscaling issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to. We would like to know few information for further clarity.

• What is the model number of the TV?
    • What is the connection type between TV and the PC?

However, you can go ahead and try these steps and let us know the status.

Disable the Display Driver.

1. Press Windows + X key from the keyboard and select
      Device Manager
    2. Expand Display device. Right click on the Intel(R) graphics device and select
      Disable device.
    3. You will receive a prompt, click OK.
    4. Restart the PC and check the issue.

The above steps are suggested because when you switch on the TV it will take the Intel driver by default and later when you make the changes in NVidia control panel it overrides the connection.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 1, 2019
  4. I need a device who can control my pc like tv

Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

I need a device who can control my pc like tv

1. I need a device who can control my pc like tv - Similar Threads - need device control

2. How I can control my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How I can control my PC?: Why windows can't shutdown PC with some text in notepad but can close all aps and install updates?How I can prevent lost my work due to window update?How I can prevert styart PC at the night to install updates?How I can prevent run paused youtube when i not at home because...
  3. How I can control my PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How I can control my PC?: Why windows can't shutdown PC with some text in notepad but can close all aps and install updates?How I can prevent lost my work due to window update?How I can prevert styart PC at the night to install updates?How I can prevent run paused youtube when i not at home because...
  4. How I can control my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My PC is performing like an old device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is performing like an old device: Hello I have a working PC with an core i5 processor and 8gb ram. My boards is Asus maximus ix. The PC performing really slow nowadays, I dont know what would be thevreason since I haven't downloaded anything and avast scan doesnt help at all. What might be the problem?...
  6. My PC is performing like an old device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is performing like an old device: Hello I have a working PC with an core i5 processor and 8gb ram. My boards is Asus maximus ix. The PC performing really slow nowadays, I dont know what would be thevreason since I haven't downloaded anything and avast scan doesnt help at all. What might be the problem?...
  7. who can sign in wcc2 in pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    who can sign in wcc2 in pc: please tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-can-sign-in-wcc2-in-pc/409179fd-d103-46dd-9102-2042e0150189
  8. Is there an app I can control my PC with, like a remote pc mouse app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an app I can control my PC with, like a remote pc mouse app?: Title says it all really. Sometimes I'm busy doing other things and would like to change songs on YouTube or watch another vid and and app like this would really help. Thanks. submitted by /u/Y67AH291FG [link] [comments]...
  9. I need Connect my Laptop to TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need Connect my Laptop to TV: How can I connect my Laptop to the TV Wirelessly? If anyone knows please I need help with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-connect-my-laptop-to-tv/c82db8cc-316a-4f10-95d8-b1bde191edd7
  10. How can i control my Smartphone with my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can i control my Smartphone with my PC: *Sleepy hi, ten forum I am an part time blogger of my blog which is Techveria . I have a question that how can i control my android smartphone Xolo Q1200 with the help of my PC without WI-FI . 45682