Windows 10: I need a disk to repair my surface studio first generation

Discus and support I need a disk to repair my surface studio first generation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In my Surface Studio Now Appear in my screen: Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ManuelCardoso1961, Mar 23, 2020.

1. I need a disk to repair my surface studio first generation

In my Surface Studio

Now Appear in my screen:

Recovery

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operation system

File:\BCD

Error code: 0x0000098

You need recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media. Contact your PC/Device manufacturer

How I can receive this recovery tools?

What I must to do ?

:)

ManuelCardoso1961, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28 Surface

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Update for Surface Studio - May 4, 2018 Surface

Source: Update for Surface Studio (04 May 2018) Surface

Brink, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

I need a disk to repair my surface studio first generation

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

I need a disk to repair my surface studio first generation

1. I need a disk to repair my surface studio first generation - Similar Threads - need disk repair

2. Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.: I have a Microsoft Surface Studio version 1, running Windows 10 and fully updated. Today Bluetooth does not work, so no keyboard. The Bluetooth icon does not show in Action Centre and was hidden in Device Manager. The Bluetooth troubleshooter reports that Bluetooth is not...
  3. Will my Surface Studio be able to play Starfield

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my Surface Studio be able to play Starfield: Will my Surface Studio be able to play Starfield https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-surface-studio-be-able-to-play-starfield/82a571ec-e817-42fd-9c1a-6c8344e891bf
  4. Will my Surface Studio be able to play Starfield

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will my Surface Studio be able to play Starfield: Will my Surface Studio be able to play Starfield https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-surface-studio-be-able-to-play-starfield/82a571ec-e817-42fd-9c1a-6c8344e891bf
  5. Need help installing Windows 11 on my Surface Studio 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help installing Windows 11 on my Surface Studio 2: I have tried several things. The bottom line is the installers say my processor is not supported and both the pcHealthCheck and Microsoft say that the Processor & computer MS Surface Studio 2 with IntelR CoreTM i7-7820HQ CPU @ 2.90GHz is supported.I get this message on the...
  6. Need help installing Windows 11 on my Surface Studio 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help installing Windows 11 on my Surface Studio 2: I have tried several things. The bottom line is the installers say my processor is not supported and both the pcHealthCheck and Microsoft say that the Processor & computer MS Surface Studio 2 with IntelR CoreTM i7-7820HQ CPU @ 2.90GHz is supported.I get this message on the...
  7. How can I Repair my surface

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I Repair my surface: Hi i really need you help to repair my surface. And the store closed ,please tell me hoe to do my scremn keep show the lock and i try myself stillno work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-repair-my-surface/a2bfb932-4680-48d6-abaf-66b6d76ede00
  8. Microsoft Surface Studio 2: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Studio 2: Everything you need to know: Microsoft at its Surface Event at New York City yesterday announced the second generation Surface Studio 2. The Surface Studio 2 is on similar lines to the company’s first generation Surface Studio but comes with upgraded hardware. The Surface Studio 2 comes with a new...
  9. I need a Windows 10 1709 repair disk!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need a Windows 10 1709 repair disk!: I attempted to restore an Acronis True Image 2018 file but something went awry and now I cannot boot into Windows 10 at all. After a lot of attempts the current situation is that I get the message 'the drive that Windows is installed on is locked, please unlock and try...
  10. UWP Tile Generator Extension for Visual Studio

in Windows 10 News
    UWP Tile Generator Extension for Visual Studio: Windows 10 comes on a variety of form factors, which means so do your Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps. It’s important to make sure that your app looks great on whatever device the users are tapping, typing, or clicking on—even when it’s not open. One of the core...