Windows 10: I need a fix for: "The Windows RE Image was not found" please help

Discus and support I need a fix for: "The Windows RE Image was not found" please help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I'm having a lot of trouble with my pc and need help asap, I'm not old and my computers C:/ drive has a few mb out of 28.7GB. my D drive has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ahmed El Abboud, Aug 2, 2021.

1. I need a fix for: "The Windows RE Image was not found" please help

Hello. I'm having a lot of trouble with my pc and need help asap, I'm not old and my computers C:/ drive has a few mb out of 28.7GB. my D drive has a 490GB storage space and I tried looking up tutorials for moving disk space but in disk management its in drive 1 and C:/ is in drive 0. I can't find a way to solve this problem, even putting all downloads into D but no matter what the downloads all go into C:/ which is pretty annoying if you ask me. If someone has a solution reply immediately. Thank you.

:)

Ahmed El Abboud, Aug 2, 2021

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown I need a fix for: "The Windows RE Image was not found" please help :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile I need a fix for: "The Windows RE Image was not found" please help :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Aug 2, 2021
  4. I need a fix for: "The Windows RE Image was not found" please help

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

I need a fix for: "The Windows RE Image was not found" please help

1. I need a fix for: "The Windows RE Image was not found" please help - Similar Threads - need fix Image

2. The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Window RE image was not found: Split from this thread. I have "The Window RE image was not found." problem also. winre.wim is located at C:\Recovery\WindowsRE taken from another tutorial Should I move it to c:\windows\system32\recovery??????Once I get it in the right place, do I extract contents from it...
  3. The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Window RE image was not found: Split from this thread. I have "The Window RE image was not found." problem also. winre.wim is located at C:\Recovery\WindowsRE taken from another tutorial Should I move it to c:\windows\system32\recovery??????Once I get it in the right place, do I extract contents from it...
  4. The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Window RE image was not found: Split from this thread. I had the same issue as CNYM, but attempting the fix that worked for him didn't work for me.I placed winre.wim in my system 32 recovery folder, tried running reagentc /enable, and had cmd return this: REAGENTC.EXE: The Windows RE image was not...
  6. The Window RE image was not found

The Window RE image was not found: Split from this thread. I had the same issue as CNYM, but attempting the fix that worked for him didn't work for me.I placed winre.wim in my system 32 recovery folder, tried running reagentc /enable, and had cmd return this: REAGENTC.EXE: The Windows RE image was not...
  7. The WIndows RE image was not found

The WIndows RE image was not found: I was following this tutotial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1GZoZrwAo0 to fix "Could not find the recovery environment" problem but anyway it gives me the "REAGENTC.EXE: The Windows RE image was not found." Pleasae help....
  8. Windows RE IMAGE NOT FOUND

Windows RE IMAGE NOT FOUND: Hey Microsoft. I am using WINDOWS 10 LENOVO LAPTOP. AND BIT old. In my pc. It very slow. So I want to reset. But it's showing ' couldn't find recovery environment ' I don't have pendrive for ISO. Bit important windows 10 files are missing. I've tried to find in RECYCLE BIN...
  9. Windows RE IMAGE NOT FOUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows RE IMAGE NOT FOUND: Hey Microsoft. I am using WINDOWS 10 LENOVO LAPTOP. AND BIT old. In my pc. It very slow. So I want to reset. But it's showing ' couldn't find recovery environment ' I don't have pendrive for ISO. Bit important windows 10 files are missing. I've tried to find in RECYCLE BIN...
  10. Windows RE Image was not found.

Windows RE Image was not found.: Hey guys. So just recently, I was trying to reset my Laptop because of some issues and I stumbled upon, "Could not find the recovery environment. Insert your windows installation or recovery media, and restart your PC with the media." I went to Youtube and tried to find a...