Windows 10: I need a free screen recorder that can record part of the screen like the built in one in mac

Discus and support I need a free screen recorder that can record part of the screen like the built in one in mac in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stunning_Kangaroo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Stunning_Kangaroo, Jun 13, 2020.

1. I need a free screen recorder that can record part of the screen like the built in one in mac

/u/Stunning_Kangaroo, Jun 13, 2020

2. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Jun 13, 2020
  3. In built screen recorder not recording audio

The in built screen recorder is not recording audio, however when i have my earphones in i can hear some audio however it is really glitchy and broken, without my earphones in there is not sound at all. I have troubleshooted the audio recording but there
    were no problems found and there was nothing to fix. Is there a way to fix this? The troubleshooting did nothing to fix the audio recording and when i looked at someone else's same type of comment the options to fix it didn't work.

Cannot Be Accessed, Jun 13, 2020
  4. I need a free screen recorder that can record part of the screen like the built in one in mac

Ubuntu screen recorder - Audio (sound) Issue

I would like to record some parts of anime , with a screen recorder like screenr.com and when i do record the video is there but not the audio(sound) i also tried out with screen-o-matic.

Any ideas?

TheUninvited, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

I need a free screen recorder that can record part of the screen like the built in one in mac

1. I need a free screen recorder that can record part of the screen like the built in one in mac - Similar Threads - need free screen

2. Windows10 best free screen recorder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 best free screen recorder?: What is the best free screen recorder for windows 10? submitted by /u/sacvv05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c5akai/windows10_best_free_screen_recorder/
  3. Built in screen recorder audio not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built in screen recorder audio not working: I'm trying to screen record a presentation on Google Slides using the built-in screen recorder but it's not recording the audio. It's completely mute....
  4. Screen not filling in built in windows screen recorder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen not filling in built in windows screen recorder: In windows 10 game recorder, when I record games, my games don't record in full screen, the capture appears in the top left corner and what's right of the screen is black....
  5. Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?

Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?: As per the title, I need to record one part of a screen (full screen won't do, just one window won't do either, so the Game Bar is out of the question). Is there an easy way to do this? When I googled it, all solutions seem to involve apps which will watermark the recording...
  6. One Note Screen Recording

One Note Screen Recording: [ATTACH] The screen resolution of my laptop is 1920x1080. I need to screen record one note with a resolution of 1024x576 using a 3rd part recorder. My problem is that the ruled lines appear too small for writing comfortably hence hands become stiff and handwriting becomes...
  7. Problem using the built-in screen recorder.

Problem using the built-in screen recorder.: Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a school project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for...
  8. Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.

Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.: Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for this?...
  9. In built screen recorder not recording audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In built screen recorder not recording audio: The in built screen recorder is not recording audio, however when i have my earphones in i can hear some audio however it is really glitchy and broken, without my earphones in there is not sound at all. I have troubleshooted the audio recording but there were no problems...
  10. Win 10 built in screen recorder.

Win 10 built in screen recorder.: If I am recording a game and switch over to discord will the record stop automatically? If so, how can I prevent it? submitted by /u/padster029 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e04s5i/win_10_built_in_screen_recorder/