Windows 10: I need a Fujitsu Keyboard map

Discus and support I need a Fujitsu Keyboard map in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I found my keyboard map was wrong and set to US qwerty so I changed Jap qwerty which is closer to right but not quite so I really need the one for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cloa513, Dec 25, 2019.

1. cloa513 Win User

I need a Fujitsu Keyboard map

I found my keyboard map was wrong and set to US qwerty so I changed Jap qwerty which is closer to right but not quite so I really need the one for Fujitsu- how do I get that?. I tried the inbuilt tools but they do nothing.

:)

cloa513, Dec 25, 2019
  2. cloa513 Win User

Bugged keyboard map

I wondering if win10 allows manual fixing of keyboard output errors. I have a Fujitsu Win7 Japanese version and my wife forces me to buy a Fujitsu- they do last 10 years but the current computer gives the wrong symbols for some keyboard keys ie does not match the keyboard's printed text so can I fix it myself easily?

cloa513, Dec 25, 2019
  3. tideview Win User
    Fujitsu Lifebook P770 and Win 10

Regarding various failed Win 10 upgrade attempts to a Fujitsu P770 laptop running Win 7 Pro, I noticed an optional Win 7 update, “FUJITSU LIMITED - Other hardware - Fujitsu FUJ02B1 Device Driver, Download size: 228 KB” dated Feb 2, 2016.

[table][tr][td] Microsoft offers no detailed information on this update but the Fujitsu website's description is, “FUJ02B1 enables several Fujitsu-proprietary features such as LCD brightness, LCD close/open event, keyboard 'hotkeys', LifeBook Application Panel, and Fujitsu Security Panel, along with other BIOS & Power-level communications.” Attempts last year at upgrading to win 10 were unsuccessful as were those made by the local Microsoft Store. No explanation was offered by the store. The failed update would go to a blue screen during the automatic reboot after “Upgrading Windows” and “Copying Files” actions were completed with an error message “Recovery Your PC/device needs to be repaired. A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000f”. Since Fujitsu does not list the P770 on their web site as eligible to be upgraded to either Windows 8 or 10, I was not surprised at the blue screen, although another Lifebook (P1630) that I own did upgrade to Win 10 without problem even though it was also listed by Fujitsu as ineligible for upgrade. [/td] [/tr] [tr][td][table][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [/table]
    [/td] [/tr] [/table] I am interested to know if the driver update will solve the blue screen install issue before investing another 2 days on drive imaging and Win 10 upgrade without more upfront info.

tideview, Dec 25, 2019
  4. websnail Win User

Fujitsu ScanSnap S510

Aside from a thanks to all who've contributed to this thread I wanted to note that I was able to get the ScanSnap fi-5110EOX2 working using the instructions above although I noted a couple of potential differences.

1. I ran all the installations in Compatibility mode (Windows 7) and as an Administrator
    2. The compatibility information on the Fujitsu site is a bit confusing as initially it points you to the Vista update. The correct one is available on this page:
      ScanSnap Manager Update for Windows 7 (V3.1L20) - Fujitsu Global

I've only installed the ScanSnap manager rather than everything else but it's working fine so all good..

Thanks all.

websnail, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

1. I need a Fujitsu Keyboard map - Similar Threads - need Fujitsu Keyboard

2. Keyboard mapping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard mapping: Somehow my @ key is mapped to " and vice versa. How do I set these back so that @ is mapped to @ and " to " as one would expect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-mapping/a4276d82-72da-4ea0-8d37-cde868369451
  3. Keyboard mapping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard mapping: Somehow my @ key is mapped to " and vice versa. How do I set these back so that @ is mapped to @ and " to " as one would expect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-mapping/a4276d82-72da-4ea0-8d37-cde868369451
  4. Keyboard mapping

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Laptop keyboard not entering certain keys fujitsu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keyboard not entering certain keys fujitsu: Hello,There has been a recent issue with my Fujitsu's laptop keyboard where I'm unable to type certain keys like, a, s, f1, f2, and so forth. I've tried looking up tips including sticky keys, reconnecting the keyboard connector, and reinstalling the drives to no avail. So I'd...
  6. Laptop keyboard not entering certain keys fujitsu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard not entering certain keys fujitsu: Hello,There has been a recent issue with my Fujitsu's laptop keyboard where I'm unable to type certain keys like, a, s, f1, f2, and so forth. I've tried looking up tips including sticky keys, reconnecting the keyboard connector, and reinstalling the drives to no avail. So I'd...
  7. Laptop keyboard not entering certain keys fujitsu

8. Laptop keyboard not entering certain keys fujitsu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard not entering certain keys fujitsu: Hello,There has been a recent issue with my Fujitsu's laptop keyboard where I'm unable to type certain keys like, a, s, f1, f2, and so forth. I've tried many solutions to no avail. Thanks for cooperating!...
  9. Laptop keyboard not entering certain keys fujitsu

Laptop keyboard not entering certain keys fujitsu: Hello,There has been a recent issue with my Fujitsu's laptop keyboard where I'm unable to type certain keys like, a, s, f1, f2, and so forth. I've tried many solutions to no avail. Thanks for cooperating!...
  10. Keyboard mapping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard mapping: I recently purchased a computer of a person and it included a keyboard, however my back slash key when entered comes out with # or ~ when holding shift. I downloaded two pieces of software, sharpkeys and keytweaks and actually remapped the key it self, however it still...