Windows 10: I need a gallery app for Windows that's as good as the one Samsung ships on their phones

Discus and support I need a gallery app for Windows that's as good as the one Samsung ships on their phones in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently working my way through hundreds of security camera videos, as we are trying to establish a pattern of behavior by a certain party. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pithecanthropus, Mar 16, 2023.

1. I need a gallery app for Windows that's as good as the one Samsung ships on their phones

I'm currently working my way through hundreds of security camera videos, as we are trying to establish a pattern of behavior by a certain party. I currently have all of these videos collected on an old Samsung Galaxy; the Samsung default photo gallery and video player work very well, but I would also like to be able to view them on a larger device, which in my case means Windows 10. Unfortunately, I haven't found a Windows compatible app which provides all of these features of the Samsung gallery and video player apps: Slow/fast motion playbackPinch-in/pinch-out zoom control over any part of

:)

Pithecanthropus, Mar 16, 2023
Thema:

I need a gallery app for Windows that's as good as the one Samsung ships on their phones

1. I need a gallery app for Windows that's as good as the one Samsung ships on their phones - Similar Threads - need gallery app

2. I have a Samsung phone and tablet. I use the Samsung calendar app on both devices and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Samsung phone and tablet. I use the Samsung calendar app on both devices and...: I have a Samsung phone and tablet. I use the Samsung calendar app on both devices. When I had my Windows 10 PC the calandars and tasks on both devices synced and synced with my PC. Since I stated using my new Windows 11 PC I cannot sync my Samsung calendar app or my tasks on...
  3. I have a Samsung phone and tablet. I use the Samsung calendar app on both devices and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Samsung phone and tablet. I use the Samsung calendar app on both devices and...: I have a Samsung phone and tablet. I use the Samsung calendar app on both devices. When I had my Windows 10 PC the calandars and tasks on both devices synced and synced with my PC. Since I stated using my new Windows 11 PC I cannot sync my Samsung calendar app or my tasks on...
  4. Samsung Gallery Sync: Favorite mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Gallery Sync: Favorite mark: When marking a pic as favorite in Samsung Gallery, then letting it be synced to OneDrive and it showing up on Windows: the favorite mark is nowhere to be found.Does OneDrive support favorite tracking like this? If yes, how?...
  5. Samsung Gallery Sync: Favorite mark

Samsung Gallery Sync: Favorite mark: When marking a pic as favorite in Samsung Gallery, then letting it be synced to OneDrive and it showing up on Windows: the favorite mark is nowhere to be found.Does OneDrive support favorite tracking like this? If yes, how?...
  6. I need a gallery app for Windows that's as good as the one Samsung ships on their phones

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need a gallery app for Windows that's as good as the one Samsung ships on their phones: I'm currently working my way through hundreds of security camera videos, as we are trying to establish a pattern of behavior by a certain party. I currently have all of these videos collected on an old Samsung Galaxy; the Samsung default photo gallery and video player work...
  7. I need a gallery app for Windows that's as good as the one Samsung ships on their phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a gallery app for Windows that's as good as the one Samsung ships on their phones: I'm currently working my way through hundreds of security camera videos, as we are trying to establish a pattern of behavior by a certain party. I currently have all of these videos collected on an old Samsung Galaxy; the Samsung default photo gallery and video player work...
  8. One Drive and Samsung, How do I restore A samsung phone from one drive now that samsung...

One Drive and Samsung, How do I restore A samsung phone from one drive now that samsung...: Hi, Samsung has referred me over to Microsoft because OneDrive is a Microsoft Product. I have a premium account with One drive. I have a linked account with Microsoft and Samsung. Samsung is ending Samsung Cloud, and recommending I either link or sync with one drive. The...
  9. Is there any gallery app for windows (Like the one that I have on my phone)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any gallery app for windows (Like the one that I have on my phone): I want to see all the photos stored on my pc in a single place. Mac OS has apple photos for that functionality. Phones have the gallery app. I was wondering if there is any similar app for windows. submitted by /u/00Turag [link] [comments]...
  10. Your phone app with Samsung tab A

Your phone app with Samsung tab A: I have a Samsung Tab A and am trying to connect it to my PC but I can't get past the page 'Please open Your phone companion ad sign in with...' on the PC and on the tablet ' Check your PC etc' Any ideas?...