Windows 10: i need a good free app that will play local radio station. iheart will not

Discus and support i need a good free app that will play local radio station. iheart will not in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need a good free app that will play local radio station... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 4banks, Dec 10, 2018.

1. 4banks Win User

i need a good free app that will play local radio station. iheart will not

I need a good free app that will play local radio station

:)

4banks, Dec 10, 2018

2. local radio app

Hi. I am from Hyderabad Telangana India. Recently I upgraded to windows 10 on my Lumia 730 phone. It's good but I didn't find the FM radio app which was on windows phone 8.1. I am not able to get any apps on store which plays my local stations . Instead
    I find radio apps which do not play regional stations. Please suggest something.. It's really annoying that windows would remove such a good app which plays local Fm stations.

rakesh gandhe k, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Radio streaming apps only will work with local stations

When I try and use radio streaming apps (IHeart radio, TuneIn radio) I can only connect to local stations but am unable to connect to other stations. I keep getting "please check your network connect settings" messages. I have tried to read and research
    this but have been unable to find anything that is remotely close to my issue. thank you in advance for any assistance.

MLynch_007, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Cary John Win User

Iheart radio

My Iheart radio app is not working on my Samsung curved tv, can anybody help?

Cary John, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

1. i need a good free app that will play local radio station. iheart will not - Similar Threads - need free app

2. Iheart radio app failure in windows10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Iheart radio app failure in windows10.: I cannot open the Iheart radio app in windows10. I have repaired, uninstalled re-installed several times with the same result. Is there something else to make it work?...
  3. Iheart radio app failure in windows10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iheart radio app failure in windows10.: I cannot open the Iheart radio app in windows10. I have repaired, uninstalled re-installed several times with the same result. Is there something else to make it work?...
  4. Iheart radio app failure in windows10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Finding and Playing Internet Radio Stations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finding and Playing Internet Radio Stations: This enquiry is from a non technical person with a neurological disability. What please in 2019 are the various options available to seek and play Internet Radio stations via a Windows 10 Desktop Personal Computer and where are the instructions to easily use such...
  6. Harman Kardon Invoke no longer plays iheart radio local stations

Harman Kardon Invoke no longer plays iheart radio local stations: I have tried contacting Harman Kardon, Microsoft and iheart radio and I have not been able to find a solution. I have 2 Harman Kardon Invoke speakers that have worked really well for the last 6 months or so. I usually ask it to "play iheartradio wnyc". I live in Northern...
  7. Cortana cannot recognize iHeart Radio App as Installed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cortana cannot recognize iHeart Radio App as Installed: If I ask Cortana to "Play Christmas Music', She thinks then replies that she can do that with iHeart I just need to install it. and it opens Edge to the Windows Store. I installed the PC app but now I get the same response as if nothing has changed. I'm running 1803 on an...
  8. iheart radio not working...???

in Windows 10 Customization
    iheart radio not working...???: I have windows 10 pro on my pc and to play music with cortana I installed iheart radio.....but when I try to signup it always tells USER COUNTRY NOT SUPPORTED...….how to solve this...../???????...
  9. Tunein radio shortcut to station

Tunein radio shortcut to station: How can I make a shortcut to open Tunein radio to a particular station? 60452
  10. Groove Music & iHeart Radio mute upon minimize

Groove Music & iHeart Radio mute upon minimize: This is not okay at all. How can I make them not mute when I minimize them? Someone asked me to go to Settings>Privacy>BackGround Apps iHeart radio is set to on and that has no difference. Groove music is not listed. 13623