Windows 10: I need a good gpu for NON GAMING system

Discus and support I need a good gpu for NON GAMING system in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I know most people will say the stock on board video should suffice. But I do video editing, but nothing requiring anything extreme. Right now I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by W1AV, Apr 5, 2020.

1. W1AV Win User

I need a good gpu for NON GAMING system

I know most people will say the stock on board video should suffice. But I do video editing, but nothing requiring anything extreme. Right now I am using a 1G card my Brother gave me. Don't know what kind it is but it has both DVI and DISPLAY PORT jacks. Compared to on board video, this card seems to work better. We are putting together another home build and I want to pick a gpu similar to what I have. Either 1 or 2 GB is fine but in my research, gaming gpu's are all I can find. I am using...

W1AV, Apr 5, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

axe0, Apr 5, 2020
  3. $4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Apr 5, 2020
  4. I need a good gpu for NON GAMING system

What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?

Good suggestions! If I were to buy now that is what I would get.
    Thanks,
    Ak

alkaufmann, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

1. I need a good gpu for NON GAMING system - Similar Threads - need gpu NON

2. Good day I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good day I need help: Good day to all. Whenever I boot my pc up, transparent window will boot up on the upper left corner of my screen. For this I need to change the resolution lower so I can get back to full screen. I want to permanently back to normal. This transparent window will keep me...
  3. Good day I need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Good day I need help: Good day to all. Whenever I boot my pc up, transparent window will boot up on the upper left corner of my screen. For this I need to change the resolution lower so I can get back to full screen. I want to permanently back to normal. This transparent window will keep me...
  4. Good day I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Good brands of GPU manufacturers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good brands of GPU manufacturers: Hey can someone please help me?I want to know like what are some of the best GPU manufacturers out there?I know that there is no supply of GPU right now But when there is a supply of GPU I would like to know some Good brands that manufacture GPUs of AMD and NVIDIA.Also I've...
  6. low gpu usage/bad fps on some games and high gpu usage/good fps on ther games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    low gpu usage/bad fps on some games and high gpu usage/good fps on ther games: I get around 20%-30% gpu usage playing minecraft, which gives me pretty bad fps around 60-80 and on other games I get 80%-90% gpu usage and I get good fps.Ryzen 3700xRadeon 5700xt...
  7. Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I dont need for Gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I dont need for Gaming?: Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I don't need for Gaming? I only Play Offline so Disabling as many services wont bother me Thank you 181543
  8. Gaming Laptop uses dedicated GPU on a non-existent monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaming Laptop uses dedicated GPU on a non-existent monitor: So I have a bit of a complicated problem. Up until recently, I've been doing good with my Laptop. It has an igpu and a dedicated gpu. I had 2 monitors, the one directly connected to my laptop was run by the igpu, and the external was run by the dedicated gpu. I am on...
  9. What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?: I don't need a separate graphics card, a long time ago I stopped playing multi-player online video games where the user that has the most expensive hardware, the fastest internet and the best cheating software always wins. If I want to make myself feel bad, I will play...
  10. Can't detect my (good) gpu

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't detect my (good) gpu: Hello, so 2 days ago i instantly downloaded win10, when it was finished i started checkong my stuff if everything when alright. Everything was ok but when i wanted to play a game i had very low fps, i discovered that my main gpu couldn't be detected, the only gpu that it...