Windows 10: I Need a Help Installing bootstrap.vcpkg.bat

Discus and support I Need a Help Installing bootstrap.vcpkg.bat in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used bootstrap-vcpkg.bat, and I got these errors. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by G7Y0, Dec 29, 2020.

1. G7Y0 Win User

I Need a Help Installing bootstrap.vcpkg.bat

I used bootstrap-vcpkg.bat, and I got these errors.

I Need a Help Installing bootstrap.vcpkg.bat c1afdb8b-34c0-4287-bd4a-b135ac3c49b4?upload=true.png

:)

2. Help with a .bat file.

I have this .bat file that I've been messing around with:

I Need a Help Installing bootstrap.vcpkg.bat [​IMG]

I got it to open the Windows Update interface:

I Need a Help Installing bootstrap.vcpkg.bat [​IMG]

However, I need the .bat file to go a step further and auto click the Check for updates button circled in orange.

Can someone help me to finish editing the .bat file so that when I click the .bat file, the process of manually checking for Windows Updates becomes fully automated?

EyeInTheSky, Dec 29, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2020
  4. BossDweeb Win User

steam client bootstraper wont uninstall

Have you rebooted since uninstalling the Steam Client ?

The bootstraper is just a term for the Steam Client. If you uninstalled Steam via Programs and Features

the 'Bootstraper' should not be on your machine.

Where are you seeing the Steam Bootstraper ? If it's a Resistry key or perhaps still listed in

Task Manager > Startup tab (because of a Registry key) it won't cause any problems.

- If Steam is uninstalled and no longer on the list in Programs and Features you can delete any folders

that Steam may have left behind. Or to be safe, rename the folder and keep it for a while to verify it's

safe to delete.

- Also inquire at Steam support/forums.

BossDweeb, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

1. I Need a Help Installing bootstrap.vcpkg.bat - Similar Threads - Need Help Installing

2. Need help trying to undo a .bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help trying to undo a .bat file: Please help, I accidently installed the "Z590 Mystic Light" fix in the support section of ibuypower.com. The problem is I actually have a mag z390 tomahawk. When I enter windows+r and enter msinfo the baseboard product shows Z590 PRO wifi and now my mystic light software...
  3. Need help trying to undo a .bat file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help trying to undo a .bat file: Please help, I accidently installed the "Z590 Mystic Light" fix in the support section of ibuypower.com. The problem is I actually have a mag z390 tomahawk. When I enter windows+r and enter msinfo the baseboard product shows Z590 PRO wifi and now my mystic light software...
  4. Need help trying to undo a .bat file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Need help with XCOPY in Win 10 .bat file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with XCOPY in Win 10 .bat file: Trying to automate one minor function in one of my .bat files and can't work out the "how".Trying to copy one file from a directory on my HDD to another directory on the same drive. But here's where it gets tricky:The "source" directory contains 15 to 20 files with the same...
  6. Need help with XCOPY in Win 10 .bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with XCOPY in Win 10 .bat file: Trying to automate one minor function in one of my .bat files and can't work out the "how".Trying to copy one file from a directory on my HDD to another directory on the same drive. But here's where it gets tricky:The "source" directory contains 15 to 20 files with the same...
  7. Need help with XCOPY in Win 10 .bat file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Network Bootstrap program to install from Win10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Bootstrap program to install from Win10?: Hello, everyone, I want to be able to install Windows 10 over my home network with the Synology NAS DS18 +. I have already set everything up - the computer on which I wanted to install Win10 finds the NAS, the FTP root folder and the PXE data. I followed these...
  9. Need help with notepad program (.bat)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with notepad program (.bat): Ok, so I have a notepad program working and all using the .bat file extension on MY computer, but I want it to work on anybody’s. Here’s the code: @echo off set number=0 :benchmark start C:\Users\myname\Documents\benchmark.txt set /a number=%number%+1 echo Tabs:...
  10. Need some Help with CMD and .bat files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some Help with CMD and .bat files: I have .bat file thats in a folder in my desktop (location). When i open the bat file i need it to run in the folder that's it's located (in the folder thats on my desktop) However, when i run the bat file it runs at the default location. So isn't there anyway I can change...