Windows 10: I need A Nuke Bad USB

Discus and support I need A Nuke Bad USB in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ok I Know my machine is toast. Bad USB is real.!! I was wondering if there's anyway to email or use one drive yo get me a clean bootable iso so I can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Durtydev, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Durtydev Win User

I need A Nuke Bad USB

Ok I Know my machine is toast. Bad USB is real.!!

I was wondering if there's anyway to email or use one drive yo get me a clean bootable iso so I can rest everything. I have a brand new usb ready to go. The malicious little code has gotten into my Intel thermal framework, my graphics card and all.

To note that it had successfully managed to link my USB Mouse , Keyboard, Monitor, Airplane mode switch , Bluetooth and Wifi together. The USB Bluetooth and Wifi enabled for bypassing airplane mode and setting up a bout 4 Bluetooth wireless connections

:)

Durtydev, Feb 7, 2020

2. USB problems

checked all of those suggestions an still no luck. They show as being there and enabled but doesnt recognize anything you plug into them. I got a driver checker as well and it lists the drivers as up to date. could this be a bad motherboard?

tommys2827, Feb 7, 2020
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

I need A Nuke Bad USB

USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

I need A Nuke Bad USB nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

I need A Nuke Bad USB

1. I need A Nuke Bad USB - Similar Threads - need Nuke Bad

2. I need assistance very bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need assistance very bad: So not to long ago I tried installing Ubuntu and Windows 11 even though the video I watched said you needed Windows 10 but I thought nothing of it and it worked once I loaded up Ubuntu it said install so I clicked it, it said made a partition table I don't know what that was...
  3. I need assistance very bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need assistance very bad: So not to long ago I tried installing Ubuntu and Windows 11 even though the video I watched said you needed Windows 10 but I thought nothing of it and it worked once I loaded up Ubuntu it said install so I clicked it, it said made a partition table I don't know what that was...
  4. Nuked network driver??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nuked network driver??: Hello, I made the enormous mistake of updating windows drivers using windows update about 8 hours ago. As a background, I work as a software engineer.My wifi stopped working, so I did everything under the sun to correct the mistake, including speaking with 3 different...
  5. I need help really badly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help really badly: So I have been trying to figure this out all day and I've just about had it I recently got a m.2 nvme ssd and another just solid state drive I have a bookable usb of windows 10 and I boot it up and boot to the usb drive and it shows the windows logo and then it reboots and...
  6. I need help badly

I need help badly: So I decided to go to a restore point on my PC today. And everything was going fine, until I realized it's been an hour and the restore process was still going. All I could see was a black screen. So I shut down my pc, and now I'm stack at a blue screen of death. I've tried...
  7. I need help. Really bad.

I need help. Really bad.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zyxpineconexyz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5de00/i_need_help_really_bad/
  8. Bad Image I NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad Image I NEED HELP: When I try to run my game that I am trying to play, I get a popup on my screen and it won't let me play and the popup says" C:\Program Files x86\Epic Games\Launcher\Engine\Binaries\Win64\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try...
  9. HAD TO NUKE VIRUS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HAD TO NUKE VIRUS: Hi. Five differant apps couldnt budge a bed in virus my only option was a factory reset. All was going well until microsoft wanted me to sign in to microsoft i dont think i can do that. They were on my back before wanting product key ! Please guys ive come so close to...
  10. I need help really bad

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help really bad: Hello, I swear windows 10 is the worse OS i ever used. Windows 7 and Vista and hell even XP isn't this damn complex and loaded with bloatware nonsense. Anyway, me being experience with computers for over 15 years , been testing Windows 10 on and off for about 2 years, finally...