Windows 10: I need a Physical Copy

Discus and support I need a Physical Copy in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As we know we have a horrible problem with COVID19, and most of stores are closed. Well, my pc get broke and I need to format it. so I need to have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Animo422, May 7, 2020.

1. Animo422 Win User

I need a Physical Copy

As we know we have a horrible problem with COVID19, and most of stores are closed. Well, my pc get broke and I need to format it. so I need to have a physical copy of my previous bought cd.

:)

Animo422, May 7, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, May 7, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    FSX Microsoft or P3D Lockheed Martin

Strong possibility if he just physically uninstalled the 980 then physically installed the 1080 with out doing the OTHER important steps...

DRDNA, May 7, 2020
  4. temp02 Win User

I need a Physical Copy

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, May 7, 2020
Thema:

I need a Physical Copy

1. I need a Physical Copy - Similar Threads - need Physical Copy

2. Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?: I want to purchase a copy of windows 11 with a disk and box like windows 10. Are there any stores that sell physical copy's?Thanks, Cameron Rodier...
  3. Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?: I want to purchase a copy of windows 11 with a disk and box like windows 10. Are there any stores that sell physical copy's?Thanks, Cameron Rodier...
  4. Problem with physical copy of microsoft flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with physical copy of microsoft flight simulator: I bought a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator-standard edition. I installed it and now, at every single launch of the game I most insert disc 1 to be able to play. Even after typing activation code in, digital ownership does not appear on my account. Is it normal?...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 physical copy activation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 physical copy activation.: Prior to installing from DVDs I have activated the game on Microsoft Store. However after installing the game despite telling me to log in to my Microsoft account before still asks for activation key and tells me it's already activated. What can I do about it?...
  6. physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020: how can i order a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/physical-copy-of-microsoft-flight-simulator/d489563d-e567-4c19-a747-65def07202f8
  7. Files say i need administrater to copy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Files say i need administrater to copy: I have a bunch of photos on my laptop but when i try to coppy them to an external drive it says i need administrater but doesnt work when i aprove it. In properties the files are given full permissions but under users it only has read&execute and read. I can overright this...
  8. Do I need to copy desktop.ini when copy dvd?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do I need to copy desktop.ini when copy dvd?: I am making backup of my software installation dvd by selecting all files in the dvd and copy and paste into my computer hard disk. Doing this so that I will have the software even if the dvd corrupt or I lose the dvd in future. When I open the dvd, there are software files...
  9. Two copies of Windows and other apps on 2 physical drives

in Windows 10 Support
    Two copies of Windows and other apps on 2 physical drives: My desktop PC has 2 physical drives, C and D (which is from a previous PC). Both drives have Windows folders with hundreds/thousands of files in them......looking like complete copies of Windows. Couple of questions: 1. Which "one" of my Windows is actually booting up when...
  10. State of decay 2 PC hard disk physical copy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of decay 2 PC hard disk physical copy?: I am trying to get a disc copy of State of Decay 2 and I am unable to find one anywhere why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/state-of-decay-2-pc-hard-disk-physical-copy/cab67c3a-560a-41e0-bcbc-c59866274a31