Windows 10: I Need a Program to Monitor CPU Temperature on Windows 10

Discus and support I Need a Program to Monitor CPU Temperature on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need to monitor the CPU temperature on my dad's computer. We have been experiencing problems on it and I have determined that it has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Damariobros, Apr 28, 2020.

1. I Need a Program to Monitor CPU Temperature on Windows 10

I need to monitor the CPU temperature on my dad's computer. We have been experiencing problems on it and I have determined that it has been overheating, so my dad removed the side panel of the computer and cleaned the dust out. However, we are still experiencing sudden reboots of the computer. I would like to be able to monitor the CPU temperature in real time without having to go to the BIOS/UEFI screen.

Does anyone know of a free program that is stable, safe, trustworthy, and able to provide that functionality while my dad works on his computer?

Best regards,

Damariobros

:)

Damariobros, Apr 28, 2020
  2. sumasage Win User

What program to monitor video card temperature?

Looking for a program to monitor my GeForce 7800 GT's temperature. If the program also monitor my CPU, hard drive, chassis temp, then that's even better. Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Apr 28, 2020
  3. CPU Temperature is very High in Windows 10

Hi,

I am using Lenovo X220 notebook having Core i5 second generation processor and 4 GB ram. I was using Windows 7 and never checked CPU temperature but as soon as I updated to Windows 10 I noticed about temperature of my notebook. The notebook was becoming
    very hot on CPU side. The air was also so hot from CPU vent so I installed CPU temp monitor software and shocked that temperature was over 90 degrees centigrade despite I was using only web browser.

So I installed again Windows 7 and all things have become normal. I also see some post regarding the same issue but did not find satisfactory answer. I don't think to update the drivers is the solution. Something is in Windows 10 that is causing the problem.

Any suggestions.

Muhammad Tahir Awan, Apr 28, 2020
  4. I Need a Program to Monitor CPU Temperature on Windows 10

Windows 10 built in APP and/or Program to monitor CPU Usage, Temperature of Motherboard, Processor, etc. and fan rpms

Hi Window Community

Is there an APP and/or a program to monitor the CPU usage, Temperature of Motherboard, Processor etc. and fan rpms. Particularly because I want to be well-informed of the performance of my PC and have the ability to diagnose what went wrong to the machine.

JeromeLewis40, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

I Need a Program to Monitor CPU Temperature on Windows 10

1. I Need a Program to Monitor CPU Temperature on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need Program Monitor

2. Monitor CPU temperature with custom graphs.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor CPU temperature with custom graphs.: Which program I can use to graph cpu temperature over time? Something similar to grafana? 180028
  3. Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?: I have been using HWMonitor but it does not have desktop widget and I want to track parameters in real-time. 134427
  4. Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?: I have been using HWMonitor but it does not have desktop widget and I want to track parameters in real-time. 134427
  5. Liiking for program to set monitor temperature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Liiking for program to set monitor temperature: Hi! I am looking for something like flux but monitor specific. I purchased 2nd monitor but it's a bit warmer although it's exactly the same monitor as first one. I didnt manage to get them equal from monitor settings. Bad thing is that it only offers me RGB adjustment and...
  6. Inconsistent CPU temperatures?

Inconsistent CPU temperatures?: I recently bought and installed the CRYORIG C7 for my AMD-FX 6300. I had intentions of overclocking, but the motherboard was acting weird. But my question: across three different pieces of software, my cpu temp has two different temperatures. Speedfan shows a averagely hot...
  7. CPU Temperature: How To View CPU Temperature?

CPU Temperature: How To View CPU Temperature?: Hi all, I've been using an app called "HWMonitor" to measure the temperature of my PC's internal components and it works great, but I want to use another app to do the same thing just so I can compare the numbers that both apps give. What's the most popular app for...
  8. CPU temperatures

CPU temperatures: Hello Forum. last night my PC suddenly switched off 2 times within 3 hours. I didnt get a BSOD, just switched off. I did some googling to get some info, and saw it may be a case of CPU cooler, or fan, dust etc etc. I also downloaded some software to see the temp of my...
  9. CPU temperature limits in Windows 10

CPU temperature limits in Windows 10: Hi, I am having strange problems with my desktop & laptop with W10 10240 installed. I have a Toshiba Portege ultrabook with i5 2520m cpu, which usually ran at high temperatures under W8.1 consuming up to 55W. Now the temperature won't go above 80 degrees Celsius, which is...
  10. Need CPU Temperature?

Need CPU Temperature?: Hi guys anybody here knows a good CPU Temperature software for win 10, without having to download advertising crap with it? 4460