Windows 10: I need a suggestion!

Discus and support I need a suggestion! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to use ROS and Gazebo in wsl2. But wsl2 requires me to have 2004build. My computer currently has 1909 build and windows is not showing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Abhrant_, Aug 9, 2020.

1. I need a suggestion!

I want to use ROS and Gazebo in wsl2. But wsl2 requires me to have 2004build. My computer currently has 1909 build and windows is not showing the updates automatically. Should I update using the update tool or should I wait ??? And is it a good idea to use ros and gazebo on windows ?

submitted by /u/Abhrant_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Abhrant_, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 9, 2020
  3. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Aug 9, 2020
  4. I need a suggestion!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

I need a suggestion!

1. I need a suggestion! - Similar Threads - need suggestion

2. Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...: Issue Description: Facing issue in setting up and running SSIS in debug mode in VS2015 that can recognize 64-Bit C# custom components in Data Tools Tool box. Created MyCustomComponent.dll by referencing below dlls. Took the dlls from 140\DTS\Binn...
  3. Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...: Issue Description: Facing issue in setting up and running SSIS in debug mode in VS2015 that can recognize 64-Bit C# custom components in Data Tools Tool box. Created MyCustomComponent.dll by referencing below dlls. Took the dlls from 140\DTS\Binn...
  4. I lost administrative privledges and tried every suggestion listed and need to quit hoping...

I lost administrative privledges and tried every suggestion listed and need to quit hoping...: Whenever a action on my Lenovo Windows 10 that need Administrative Priviledge the box that that pops up on the screen asked like it always has and you have to click on the YES r NO boxz, but in my case there is no YES box and the sytem is told NO and we move on and watch for...
  5. I lost administrative privledges and tried every suggestion listed and need to quit hoping...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost administrative privledges and tried every suggestion listed and need to quit hoping...: Whenever a action on my Lenovo Windows 10 that need Administrative Priviledge the box that that pops up on the screen asked like it always has and you have to click on the YES r NO boxz, but in my case there is no YES box and the sytem is told NO and we move on and watch for...
  6. I lost administrative privledges and tried every suggestion listed and need to quit hoping...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Suggestion for evaluation needed: Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview...

Suggestion for evaluation needed: Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview...: I currently got Win 11 and I am now adjusting the ruleset and training the firewall COMODO.Based on that source checking location and is it potentially crucial to have internetaccess I decide the rule to block or passhttps://www.file.net/Now an error start to appear in the...
  8. Suggestion for evaluation needed: Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for evaluation needed: Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview...: I currently got Win 11 and I am now adjusting the ruleset and training the firewall COMODO.Based on that source checking location and is it potentially crucial to have internetaccess I decide the rule to block or passhttps://www.file.net/Now an error start to appear in the...
  9. trojan:msil/r77rootkit.a!mtb detect by my laptop please suggest me what will need to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trojan:msil/r77rootkit.a!mtb detect by my laptop please suggest me what will need to get...: trojan:msil/r77rootkit.a!mtb detect by my laptop please suggest me what will need to get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojanmsilr77rootkitamtb-detect-by-my-laptop/d6d8a81a-073a-46ad-9680-3549137ad5e4
  10. trojan:msil/r77rootkit.a!mtb detect by my laptop please suggest me what will need to get...

trojan:msil/r77rootkit.a!mtb detect by my laptop please suggest me what will need to get...: trojan:msil/r77rootkit.a!mtb detect by my laptop please suggest me what will need to get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojanmsilr77rootkitamtb-detect-by-my-laptop/d6d8a81a-073a-46ad-9680-3549137ad5e4