Windows 10: I need a tech guru

Discus and support I need a tech guru in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have searched every where can someone please tell me how to make a game compatible I've tried so many things and the most common thing that pops up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by somonewhoneedstechhelp, Dec 26, 2020.

1. I need a tech guru

I have searched every where can someone please tell me how to make a game compatible I've tried so many things and the most common thing that pops up is click the compatible tab in properties but I don't have a compatible tab ps I'm trying to rum a game called medieval dynasty that needs DX11 but I have DX12

:)

somonewhoneedstechhelp, Dec 26, 2020
  2. cdawall Win User

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Apps like Forza Motorsport 6: Apex (Beta) gets stuck at 0.1 GB while downloading from Windows Store

Hi,

I apologize for the delay.

I suggest you to run the App troubleshooter by following the below
    steps:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 26, 2020
  4. I need a tech guru

Jsssssssss, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

I need a tech guru

1. I need a tech guru - Similar Threads - need tech guru

2. I need to talk to a support tech

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to talk to a support tech: I can't get though to an agent for support, how do I actually speak to a person, it seems like the AI can't help me, I just keep going through a loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-talk-to-a-support-tech/c93b3d07-6f9f-4892-bd0c-88fa20cf1307
  3. I need to talk to a support tech

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to talk to a support tech: I can't get though to an agent for support, how do I actually speak to a person, it seems like the AI can't help me, I just keep going through a loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-talk-to-a-support-tech/c93b3d07-6f9f-4892-bd0c-88fa20cf1307
  4. I need to talk tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to talk tech support: I want to connect to a existing Microsoft account, I have not been able to connect to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-talk-tech-support/e86425a4-672b-463d-9ebe-70074b2e9fa3
  5. I need to talk tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to talk tech support: I want to connect to a existing Microsoft account, I have not been able to connect to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-talk-tech-support/e86425a4-672b-463d-9ebe-70074b2e9fa3
  6. I need a GURU to help with Samplitude Pro X installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need a GURU to help with Samplitude Pro X installation: Hi Guys, there is no way I can install my music app Samplitude and Sequoia, I badly need to install these 2 apps however, I always get an error info pop up with such info. There is no way to install even by installing windows again and again, I thought something in the...
  7. I need a tech email address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need a tech email address: I need a tech mail address to correct a 0x800C013E error possibly caused by latest W10 update. My windows Lie email program neither sends nor receives emails. Where does one go with such problems? Old Bob...
  8. Need a frickin guru and a master at Cmd prompt

Need a frickin guru and a master at Cmd prompt: k. Soo many error codes. Usb, win install. Then cannot use partition 0 so on to the next cmd prompt just create a new partition! Cant says cyxlic redudancy. Now i chkdisk f the fxr. Frig circles and circles then something about write protection. Need a guru. Any tricks....
  9. Need help from an HP Guru

Need help from an HP Guru: Installing Windows 10 upgrades and updates on my HP Laptop is a hit an miss situation. I do not believe that this is the fault of the upgrades/updates, but rather the HP Laptop itself. Many upgrades/updates involve required restarts when installing and working on them with...
  10. guru browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    guru browser: czy ktoś pomoże mi usunąć guru browser...? to cholerstwo nie chce zniknąć. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-protectwindows8_1/guru-browser/149a8738-ce12-4353-8c20-dcf4cceeb175