Windows 10: i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC

Discus and support i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC. Not a programmer or code writing guy but I follow instructions well. This is the crash error log:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelRiordan1, May 20, 2020.

1. i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC

i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC. Not a programmer or code writing guy but I follow instructions well.

This is the crash error log:

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOErrorInt32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath

at System.IO.FileStream.InitString path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost

at System.IO.FileStream..ctorString path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share

at Microsoft.Windows.ManagementUI.CombinedControls.EventsNode.get_IsReadOnlyView

at Microsoft.Windows.ManagementUI.CombinedControls.EventsNode.UpdateReadOnly

at Microsoft.Windows.ManagementUI.CombinedControls.EventsNode.InitializeQueryNodeFileInfo fileInfo

at Microsoft.Windows.ManagementUI.CombinedControls.EventsNode.AddSubNodesDirectoryInfo dir, EventNodeType nodeType, Boolean userQuery, String standardViewConfig

at Microsoft.Windows.ManagementUI.CombinedControls.EventsNode.AddSavedQueryNodes

at Microsoft.Windows.ManagementUI.CombinedControls.EventsNode.CreateChildNodes

at Microsoft.EventViewer.SnapIn.MMCEventsNode.ExpandNode

at Microsoft.EventViewer.SnapIn.MMCEventsNode.OnExpandFromLoadSyncStatus status

at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.NodeSyncManager.ProcessRequestNodeRequestInfo info, IRequestStatus requestStatus

at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.SnapIn.ProcessRequestRequest request

at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Internal.SnapInClient.Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Internal.IMessageClient.ProcessRequestRequest request

at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Internal.IMessageClient.ProcessRequestRequest request

at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Executive.RequestStatus.BeginRequestIMessageClient messageClient, RequestInfo requestInfo

at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Executive.SnapInRequestOperation.ProcessRequest

at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Executive.Operation.OnThreadTransferSimpleOperationCallback callback

:)

MichaelRiordan1, May 20, 2020
  2. fatlip180 Win User

Ati tool crashing?

ATi tool crashing + have i been ripped off?

hi there - i have a bought myself a new x800gto a connect 3d version and i am trying to find the max core using ati tool. However, it keeps crashing my system. When it restarts and i open ati tool again. it says it crashed at someting like 576.00 on the core. What am i doin wrong?

Also, i have one of the cards that should turn into an x850, can some one help me step by step with what i should be doing?

Another thing is this. If i find my max core, max mem. Is this safe with the normal gpus fan, or should i not run them at the max with out additional cooling?

Thanks for anybodys help.

My system is:
    amd64 3500+ venice core
    1gb corsair mem
    200gb west digital hdd
    256mb conect 3d x800gto
    xp pro sp2

oh and an aspire x-cruiser case.

fatlip180, May 20, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 20, 2020
  4. i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC

64-Bit Build 14393.1358 - Is there a Tool that fixes the File System

Hi,

Having a corrupt master file table problem usually happen when there are a lot of bad sectors on your hard drive. Running CHKDSK would normally address this problem. Since scanning and repairing did not help, we suggest that you run the System File Checker
    tool to help scan and replace any corrupted Windows System files.

To run System File Checker (SFC), follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • At the command prompt, type sfc /scannow (make sure to put a space between sfc and /).
    • Do one of the following depending on the results of the scan:
    > If SFC finds corrupted files and replaces them, restart your PC and check if the issue persists.

> If SFC doesn't find corrupted files or finds corrupted files but can't replace them, try using the Deployment Image Service and Management Tool (DISM). This tool will help repair corruptions that were not addressed by the SFC scan.

For more information about the DISM tool, please check out this link:
    Fix Windows Update errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 20, 2020
Thema:

i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC

1. i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC - Similar Threads - need tool fix

2. Need help with system crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with system crash: I've got a PC which is mainly for gaming but the system always crashes when I am not playing any games. The error code is KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUP and I've attached the dumped error files. Thank you.Dumped File...
  3. Need help fixing crashing PC intermittent BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help fixing crashing PC intermittent BSOD's: Hello, Could someone help me troubleshoot my desktop PC? I keep getting different BSOD errors, mainly the followingirql_not_less_or_equalkernel security check failure?0xc000021a0x0bad0011Also seen wdf01000.sys, usbhub3.sys and today I got a "DPC watchdog violation" which is...
  4. PC CRASH [I need help]

PC CRASH [I need help]: Hello, so my pc just recently started crashing and I am really new to computers, so I do not understand what is happening. I read that I had to get a dump file. Here is what it said when I analyzed the dump file: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64...
  5. I NEED HELP pc crashes.

I NEED HELP pc crashes.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlQS28QoxU-GlPwYJ6pON-t_9gP5-Q?e=XYJoPo this is my event viewer stuff. what can i do? i tried REINSTALLing windows still kept doing it i tried going through it but i dont see anything i am using a 2 month old PSU i got. so not if its that. or the...
  6. I need help with crashing PC

I need help with crashing PC: I need help with a crashing PC. I’ve looked everywhere and can’t figure out how to fix it. Hi everyone. I’ve been trying to figure this out and I am going insane. I recently installed windows 10 fresh on my PC. The install was a pain but I finally got it to work. Now it...
  7. System crash need diagnosis

System crash need diagnosis: Here is my log files. Mouse freezes and crashes my computer with kernel 141 error. Diagnosis? https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar9_uFnJSes6iz1XTd1NFY6i9cif?e=nSPJTe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-crash-need-diagnosis/c0e600a0-5e0a-4521-95e5-c64dc843f2af
  8. Media Creation Tools Crashes System

Media Creation Tools Crashes System: Whenever I run MediaCreationTool2004.exe on my Windows 10 machine, the system crashes and restarts. I check Event Viewer in the MMC and I get an Event ID 41 and Task Category 63. I am running on the latest update, and tried using compatibility troubleshooter to see if that...
  9. I fixed Windows with some tool but now I need to unfix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I fixed Windows with some tool but now I need to unfix it: Ok so a while ago I found some tool that when I used it, it would essentially disable all of the Microsoft spyware and make it not auto install apps anymore. I can't remember the name of the tool, and it totally borked my Windows Store app. My fiance has Xbox Game Pass so I'd...
  10. i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC: i need a tool to fix system errors crashing PC. Not a programmer or code writing guy but I follow instructions well. This is the crash error log: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOErrorInt32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath at System.IO.FileStream.InitString path,...