Windows 10: I need a tutorial on how to set up Alexa, since I have a hearing disability. Do you have...

Discus and support I need a tutorial on how to set up Alexa, since I have a hearing disability. Do you have... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Do you have a set up for Alexa that is written in text as opposed to a video?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by karin.clarkbar, Aug 6, 2019.

1. I need a tutorial on how to set up Alexa, since I have a hearing disability. Do you have...

Do you have a set up for Alexa that is written in text as opposed to a video?

:)

karin.clarkbar, Aug 6, 2019

2. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 6, 2019
  3. David.P. Win User
    amazon alexa

Hello, it sounds like you need to change the wireless network for your Alexa device.

Here are the steps you'll need to take. I just verified them on my own Alexa device using the current iPhone app (the Android app should be similar):

1) Open the Amazon Alexa app

2) On the left navigation (3 lines at the top left) choose Settings.

3) Click Device Settings

4) Click on the Device you need to change.

5) About half way down is Wi-Fi Network. Press "change" on the right side.

6) Follow the next steps to begin setup of the device, changing the Wi-Fi network.

Please let me know if this works, or you need additional assistance.

Thank you

David

David.P., Aug 6, 2019
  4. I need a tutorial on how to set up Alexa, since I have a hearing disability. Do you have...

Cortana apparently can't hear me

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your Taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

I need a tutorial on how to set up Alexa, since I have a hearing disability. Do you have...

1. I need a tutorial on how to set up Alexa, since I have a hearing disability. Do you have... - Similar Threads - need tutorial set

2. HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting.: HOW DO RESET YOUR PIN IN MICROSOLF 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reset-you-pin-in-microsolf-i-have-try/58cd3a0b-2381-4fac-9b9d-faeb0812144f
  3. HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting.: HOW DO RESET YOUR PIN IN MICROSOLF 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reset-you-pin-in-microsolf-i-have-try/58cd3a0b-2381-4fac-9b9d-faeb0812144f
  4. HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i set up a pin when having multiple accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i set up a pin when having multiple accounts: I am struggling to set up my pin. My dad gave me his old computer so that I can game and do school work on it. I have been using it for months. Yesterday I had to reset my pin which I have done 6 times since I have been using this computer. However, there are now issues and I...
  6. how do i set up a pin when having multiple accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i set up a pin when having multiple accounts: I am struggling to set up my pin. My dad gave me his old computer so that I can game and do school work on it. I have been using it for months. Yesterday I had to reset my pin which I have done 6 times since I have been using this computer. However, there are now issues and I...
  7. Guys is this sound normal ? I have amplified so you can hear but what is this ? I have an...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys is this sound normal ? I have amplified so you can hear but what is this ? I have an...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/elnassermusic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9ajb0/guys_is_this_sound_normal_i_have_amplified_so_you/
  8. Best tutorial i have read in ages

in Windows 10 Support
    Best tutorial i have read in ages: Shawn Brink The tutorial you wrote on favorites in edge is the best I have read in ages :) I am a old old tech and one of my biggest irratation is people who write manuals !!!! Thanks again 150126
  9. Can I disable defender since I have McAfee?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I disable defender since I have McAfee?: I am getting the error "Security Center failed to validate caller with error DC040780" one of the answers (thread is locked) is to Disable defender. I have subscription to McAfee, both antivirus and firewall and it is up to date. Running services.msc and in elevated...
  10. I do not have sets, how do I activate them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not have sets, how do I activate them?: I have windows 10 build 17711 I have not sets on my configuration/system/multitask I have not sets policies on my gpedit.msc/administrative templates/windows components I've tried to enable them with match2 on cmd as administrator, but nothing anyone knows what is happened?...