Windows 10: I need a USB driver for a WiFi adapter that windows won't recognize.

Discus and support I need a USB driver for a WiFi adapter that windows won't recognize. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In device manager it shows the adapter as: Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brendan D., Dec 13, 2019.

1. I need a USB driver for a WiFi adapter that windows won't recognize.

In device manager it shows the adapter as: Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

:)

Brendan D., Dec 13, 2019

2. TYT TH-446 USB adapter drivers

Hi Guys,
    I have an urgent problem. We got a couple of TH-446 radios from TYT and a USB adapter so that we can modify the firmware. Trouble is that the USB adapter does not get recognized by windows and is just listed as a USB to serial adapter.

We do not know what the adapter is a called since there are no labels on it execpt for TYT.

Any help or links to generic drivers is much appreciated.

The reward is a beer if anyone is near Lausitz ring in Germany!

Cheers,
    Fred

Frederik S, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Dec 13, 2019
  4. I need a USB driver for a WiFi adapter that windows won't recognize.

USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi

Hello

I am having trouble making my new USB Wifi Adapter to work. The drivers are working fine but the issue is it is not connecting to wifi.

1. I am using Windows 10
    2. The adapter which I am trying to work is Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps
    3. I have also one USB mini wifi adapter attached to my other USB through which I am currently using internet

I need a USB driver for a WiFi adapter that windows won't recognize. [​IMG]

From the above screenshot, the Wi-Fi 2 is which I am trying to connect. When I right-click on Wi-Fi 2 and click on Connect/Disconnect, It shows the already connected Wifi through USB mini adapter.

When I Disable WiFi and try to connect through WiFi 2 then it shows an error "Change settings, such as making a connection metered"

The device utility does not show any Wifi available connections though there are 2-3 wifi connection is there.

any idea how can I make connect to internet using my new Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps Wireless USB Adaptor - Wi Fi 2 on Windows 10 ?

oneandthree, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

I need a USB driver for a WiFi adapter that windows won't recognize.

1. I need a USB driver for a WiFi adapter that windows won't recognize. - Similar Threads - need USB driver

2. Wifi USB Adapter “Driver is Unavailable”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi USB Adapter “Driver is Unavailable”: So I recently bought an ASUS USB-AX55-Nano in order to help my computer connect to my internet, but once I set everything up, it did not work. I checked the device in Setting and below its name, it said “Driver is Unavailable”. I tried to find a suitable driver for it, but it...
  3. Wifi USB Adapter “Driver is Unavailable”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi USB Adapter “Driver is Unavailable”: So I recently bought an ASUS USB-AX55-Nano in order to help my computer connect to my internet, but once I set everything up, it did not work. I checked the device in Setting and below its name, it said “Driver is Unavailable”. I tried to find a suitable driver for it, but it...
  4. WIndows not recognizing bluetooth usb adapter as adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIndows not recognizing bluetooth usb adapter as adapter: Hi,I bought a USB bluetooth adapter and when i put the usb in my pc it recognizes it as a dongle with a headset iconI cant add bluetooth devices and dont even have the ability to turn on bluetooth anywherei also cant see it in device manager, the only thing i see bluetooth...
  5. Setup Drivers for USB wifi Adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setup Drivers for USB wifi Adapter: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UnknownMythical [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lviheo/setup_drivers_for_usb_wifi_adapter/
  6. PC won't install wifi drivers and adapters

PC won't install wifi drivers and adapters: Hi. Last year my PC acer extensa 2509 was giving me a blue screen problem. I installed another version of windows to solve that. But after that my wifi drivers disappeared. I can't use WiFi and there is literally nothing about now on my pc. I changed to windows 10 v 1903...
  7. USB wifi adapter not recognized as one

USB wifi adapter not recognized as one: I have recently made a new gaming rig and to save money I didn't activate windows and decided to use an old wifi adapter but it wasn't recognized as a adapter but as a "Other Devices" Is there a solution or do I have to buy a new adapter?...
  8. Wifi driver not recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi driver not recognized: Hello community, I recently updated to new newest version of Win10, same as every month. From time to time, after the update I'd have some issues with the wifi driver on my laptop. I easily fix that downloading the most recent driver from intel and it works lile charm....
  9. WIFI adapter not recognized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI adapter not recognized: I tried upgrading WIFI on an old Lenovo 3000 N200, by adding Intel AX200NGW, an adapter like this and antenna adapters. Also flashed a BIOS with supposedly whitelist check removed. Now, in Windows 10 32bit, I get in Control Panel 2 unrecognized entries, but Windows would not...
  10. I need help with a usb wifi driver

I need help with a usb wifi driver: I had it plugged into my computer and the antenna that screws into the usb snapped off taking some of the usb with it, can i fix it???!! 129883