Windows 10: I need a virtual mouse with driver for Windows 10 on a VM.

Discus and support I need a virtual mouse with driver for Windows 10 on a VM. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/Proxmox/comments/jhatpq/windows_10_on_proxmox_for_gaming_mouse/ The setup: I run Win10 in a VM on Proxmox,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rokyed, Oct 24, 2020.

1. /u/rokyed Win User

I need a virtual mouse with driver for Windows 10 on a VM.

A reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/Proxmox/comments/jhatpq/windows_10_on_proxmox_for_gaming_mouse/

The setup: I run Win10 in a VM on Proxmox, connected Moonlight with Nvidia Gamecast (it works good actually) my only problem, in games sensitivity of mouse is just spinning around like it has sensitivity over 9 million I need a virtual mouse with driver for Windows 10 on a VM. :)

What I want: A sort of virtual driver / mouse that allows me to set up the DPI and force them to a reasonable number.

What I know that will fix it but is not suitable for my setup: A physical mouse connected on my virtualization server with a passthrough of the usb mouse. VirtualHere should work too, but I use my FireTV as the client, so no avail to run VirtualHere on FireTV.

Really thanks!!

submitted by /u/rokyed
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rokyed, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

1. I need a virtual mouse with driver for Windows 10 on a VM. - Similar Threads - need virtual mouse

2. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box: I want to learn some stuff , and want to avoid using my personal laptop for experimentation. So, I have decided to use a VM and install Windows in it. But, I have some confusions regarding the use of Retail CD Keys of Windows and Office. P.S - I know that any CD Key can be...
  3. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box: I want to learn some stuff , and want to avoid using my personal laptop for experimentation. So, I have decided to use a VM and install Windows in it. But, I have some confusions regarding the use of Retail CD Keys of Windows and Office. P.S - I know that any CD Key can be...
  4. Preinstalled OS Licence - Virtual Windows 10 VM

Preinstalled OS Licence - Virtual Windows 10 VM: Hello all,I own a Lenovo Thinkcentre M720q Tiny, that has a preinstalled OS license. I am creating a VMware ESXi server on the same hardware, and wish to create a Windows 10 virtual machine. Since this vm is technically on the same original hardware can I transfer/use the...
  5. Preinstalled OS Licence - Virtual Windows 10 VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preinstalled OS Licence - Virtual Windows 10 VM: Hello all,I own a Lenovo Thinkcentre M720q Tiny, that has a preinstalled OS license. I am creating a VMware ESXi server on the same hardware, and wish to create a Windows 10 virtual machine. Since this vm is technically on the same original hardware can I transfer/use the...
  6. Preinstalled OS Licence - Virtual Windows 10 VM

7. I cant activate my windows 10 home vm on virtual box.

I cant activate my windows 10 home vm on virtual box.: The host operating system is ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS. I tried: entering the code manually, but after not working I removed and added a new virtual disc, and added the code into its acpi tables. Didnt help, and after clicking troubleshoot it says they couldn't find it....
  8. I cant activate my windows 10 home vm on virtual box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate my windows 10 home vm on virtual box.: The host operating system is ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS. I tried: entering the code manually, but after not working I removed and added a new virtual disc, and added the code into its acpi tables. Didnt help, and after clicking troubleshoot it says they couldn't find it....
  9. I cant activate my windows 10 home vm on virtual box.

10. How many virtual cores are needed to be assigned to a VM?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How many virtual cores are needed to be assigned to a VM?: I have Windows 10 running in a VM and if I attempt to assign more than 1 virtual core to the VM I get a "multiprocessor configuration not supported" error when Windows starts up. Here's this history: The host was an AMD Phenom II X3 720 APU running on an ASUS M5A78L-M...