Windows 10: I need a Volume Licensing Open Licence, my business email is *** Email address is removed...

Discus and support I need a Volume Licensing Open Licence, my business email is *** Email address is removed... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I really need Software Assurance, but I don't know what is an open licence, but i really need Volume LicensingVLSC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ron Cohen_056, Apr 15, 2020.

1. I need a Volume Licensing Open Licence, my business email is *** Email address is removed...

I really need Software Assurance, but I don't know what is an open licence, but i really need Volume LicensingVLSC

:)

Ron Cohen_056, Apr 15, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

4. I need a Volume Licensing Open Licence, my business email is *** Email address is removed...

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Why has *** Email address is removed for privacy *** appeared at the top of my email address list?

This has taken over from my other email address and I may have sent emails to engage windows instead of my personal email address, because engage windows has suddenly appeared at the top of my address list.

Why has this list changed anyway?

WilliamTodd4, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

I need a Volume Licensing Open Licence, my business email is *** Email address is removed...

1. I need a Volume Licensing Open Licence, my business email is *** Email address is removed... - Similar Threads - need Volume Licensing

2. My account got hacked by this email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I need...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My account got hacked by this email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I need...: My account got hacked by this email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I need help to deactivate this please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-got-hacked-by-this-email-and-i-need/9db9bfb7-b753-4c53-8184-1391de0b55a1
  3. My account got hacked by this email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account got hacked by this email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I need...: My account got hacked by this email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I need help to deactivate this please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-got-hacked-by-this-email-and-i-need/9db9bfb7-b753-4c53-8184-1391de0b55a1
  4. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  5. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  6. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Fix my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Fix my email address: Fix my email address * Moved from Community Center* Original title: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-is-removed-for-privacy-fix-my-email/b64d8682-6984-4648-99db-6f288f781002
  7. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Fix my email address

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Fix my email address: Fix my email address * Moved from Community Center* Original title: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-is-removed-for-privacy-fix-my-email/b64d8682-6984-4648-99db-6f288f781002
  8. I need to remove an email address listed in "Email and Accounts" in the Settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to remove an email address listed in "Email and Accounts" in the Settings.: I had a local admin account on this pc. Somehow my son's account has been attached to my admin account. In settings under "My Info" it showed his email address. I was able to get that removed, I believe I had to delete it from the registry. I am again listed as a local...
  9. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address won't open.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address won't open.: I can't open - donhardie@hotmail - when I try it says that the account doesn't exhist, but when I try to register it, I am told it is taken. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-wont-open/b1907b80-1bd3-4b4b-b919-bae831107658
  10. needing to use a business email address in sent folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    needing to use a business email address in sent folders: I just switched from POP3 to IMAP in outlook. I am a consultant who needs to send emails using a business email address that varies depending on the company I am working with. Right now, everything is being displayed to the receiver as having come from my personal email. I...