Windows 10: I need a way to manage screen recording permissions of applications in Windows 10.

Discus and support I need a way to manage screen recording permissions of applications in Windows 10. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Unlike Windows, on Mac, you can control an application's screen recording permissions.Taking OBS Studio as an example, an application can recording a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KR USER, Jun 17, 2021.

1. KR USER Win User

I need a way to manage screen recording permissions of applications in Windows 10.

Unlike Windows, on Mac, you can control an application's screen recording permissions.Taking OBS Studio as an example, an application can recording a Windows screen too easily, as well as send it to the Internetbroadcast. doesn't even require "Run as administrator".Microphone or webcam permissions can be controlled under 'Privacy' in Control Panel. But why can't I control the screen recording permission?Of course, OBS is a legitimate program, but what if a hacker-created spyware is running in the background and leaking my screen? without even knowing it.If an application tries to reco

:)

KR USER, Jun 17, 2021
  2. cdawall Win User

Windows 10 permissions...

Ok so I feel officially dumb I am trying to copy my steam library to my NAS. Both are on windows 10 pro and both have full control in the file manager. Neither windows nor fast copy will allow me to copy, both list a permissions error? This was never an issue with windows 7...so first off thank you microsoft god forbid I want to back up my data, second off what the heck do I need to do to make this work. All I could fine online was to set full control and that obviously didn't help.

Also robocopy doesn't apparently work with network locations?

cdawall, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Windows 10 permissions...

How is the NAS on windows 10 Pro? Is it software or a share? Did you check ntfs vs share permissions?

Solaris17, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

I need a way to manage screen recording permissions of applications in Windows 10.

How to always allow administrator permissions for a specific application

Hi Lyon,

Windows 10 gives users the ability to customize how they run applications. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how to grant administrator permission to a specific application:

• Click the Windows icon on your Windows 10 screen that will open the list of applications. Right click on the specific application that you wish to have an admin permission, click the
      More and click Open file location.
    • A new window will open to the location of the program. Right-click on the program and click
      Properties from the pop-up menu.
    • In the Properties window, click the Shortcut tab and then click
      Advanced.
    • In the Advanced Properties window, check the box next to
      Run as administrator
      and click OK.
    • The program will now open in administrator mode when you click the shortcut from the Start menu. Repeat the steps above for other desired applications.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

1. I need a way to manage screen recording permissions of applications in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - need manage screen

2. Manage applications on multiple screens.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Manage applications on multiple screens.: Hi, I have two screens set to "Extended" on my PC. And I want to configure some applications to run by default on the primary monitor and others on the secondary monitor. Is this possible?...
  3. Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?: As per the title, I need to record one part of a screen (full screen won't do, just one window won't do either, so the Game Bar is out of the question). Is there an easy way to do this? When I googled it, all solutions seem to involve apps which will watermark the recording...
  4. Needing to ask for permission on essential applications

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Needing to ask for permission on essential applications: Hello everyone! I am a child using Microsoft Family settings. Recently, I have been discovering Microsoft Family Features being kinda annoying.[ATTACH] As you can tell, this isn't very helpful. Is there a way for Microsoft to blacklist essential applications. Thoughts?...
  5. Is there a way to keep a webcam recording on Windows 10 when the screen is locked?

Is there a way to keep a webcam recording on Windows 10 when the screen is locked?: I'm trying to set up a security camera system for when I'm away, but I keep running into the problem that my camera stops recording as soon as the screen is locked. I tried Google, but the results were either for Windows 8 or some old version of Win10. submitted by...
  6. Can't find my screen recorder application

Can't find my screen recorder application: I just installed a new screen recorder FlashBack Express 5 and changed all the settings. But when I closed it I couldn't find it. Even if I search for the app, I can't find it. P.S. I did enable"Shortcut on Desktop" and the shortcut wasn't there....
  7. Is there a way to record pc screen using phone?

Is there a way to record pc screen using phone?: While recording on pc i get huge lag is there a way to record pc screen while using phone cpu? submitted by /u/ImJustASimpleMan- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ev6q0k/is_there_a_way_to_record_pc_screen_using_phone/
  8. Windows 10 voice recorder and windows 10 screen recorder

Windows 10 voice recorder and windows 10 screen recorder: Hi, Im using voicemeeter but the voice and screen recorder is picking the voice from my mic not from Voicemeeter. Does some one know how to fix it....
  9. What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows

What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows: I know that there are so many ways to record screen on pc. windows 10 has a feature to record screen without installing any sofrware. But I want to know what is the best way? any suggestions or methods? BTW, I want to record the actions when I am making a video tutorial about...
  10. Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10?: Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10? I was wondering because iwouldnt want to install third party software. https://qewwindows.weebly.com/ QEW Windows and Doors...